Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of starting QB's that have taken pay cuts!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • List of starting QB's that have taken pay cuts!

    I want to send this to Eli, and make sure he knows just what a selfish ***** he is being!!!

    Please help me gather a list of all the starting QB's who have taken pay cuts, so we can put some pressure on him.

    "I hire my brains"...Horace Trumbauer

  • #2
    Eli should NOT take a pay cut. He played without 3 of his 4 starting WRs last year. He has never missed a game as a starter. He is MVP of 2 Super Bowls. Last year in 15 games he threw 3400 yards 19 TDs with 13 INTs. His salary is correct based upon his performance through his career including last year.

    Unlike OBJ he never embarrassed the shield or the Giants. I will line up to support ELI any day. I'm proud to wear his jersey.

    Please tell Eli all the real Giant Fans support him.

    Comment


    • #3
      Eli is not gonna take a paycut, nor is anyone gonna ask him to do so...without another form of equal compensation. Done.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Da Real Gman View Post
        Eli should NOT take a pay cut. He played without 3 of his 4 starting WRs last year. He has never missed a game as a starter. He is MVP of 2 Super Bowls. Last year in 15 games he threw 3400 yards 19 TDs with 13 INTs. His salary is correct based upon his performance through his career including last year.

        Unlike OBJ he never embarrassed the shield or the Giants. I will line up to support ELI any day. I'm proud to wear his jersey.

        Please tell Eli all the real Giant Fans support him.
        He played w/o them bc he injured them with his inaccurate passes. Eli canít have nice things. I burned his jersey. I must not be a real Gman

        Comment


        • #5
          Only one I have ever heard of is Brady.

          Comment


          • #6
            instead of a pay cut maybe he can get his mojo back and play equal to what he is getting paid.

            would rather see that
            "it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

            ​​​​​​ -Jesse James

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
              Only one I have ever heard of is Brady.
              Who oddly, at the same time, signed a marketing deal for his TB12 products to be sold at Pat's home games.
              "I hire my brains"...Horace Trumbauer

              Comment


              • #8
                Please, he is getting the going rate for a QB. Way bigger issues with JPP and Vernon contracts.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Selfish blankety-blank? Really? Eli has taken a pay cut must he do so every year because of poor management? Same with income tax states n signings. High taxes pay for poor management. Everyone loved Vernon n JPP signings but now not. Everyone will love resigning Beckham prolly have to make him a partner with owners that is till he does something stupid again or drops a game-changer pass then "Beckham must take pay cut"
                  Better to get what they can for him now than nothing later

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Nyer I just don't see where you are coming from. Look around the League. ONLY Brady has won more SBs than Eli. Roethlisberger has also won 2. Even the almighty Rodgers and Brees have only 1. Why do you hate Eli so and in some crazy way blame him for the WRs injuries? Is he also responsible for all their dropped passes? Is it Eli's fault his line gives him little time for a route or play to develop and he has to release quickly? Eli....ELI was the only Giant who was competitive in our last Playoff Game in Green Bay. He's an easy target because of his laid back style. Maybe the Giants aren't for you if you don't like a 2 time SBMVP who does nothing but play hard and play with class. Eli is a winner. I'm ALL in on Eli.

                    haters gonna hate I guess

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Delicreep View Post

                      Who oddly, at the same time, signed a marketing deal for his TB12 products to be sold at Pat's home games.
                      And who has a wife that prolly makes more than he does.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

                        And who has a wife that prolly makes more than he does.
                        Probably?? Isnt she worth like 300 milly??

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
                          I want to send this to Eli, and make sure he knows just what a selfish ***** he is being!!!

                          Please help me gather a list of all the starting QB's who have taken pay cuts, so we can put some pressure on him.
                          You started the post and you haven't a clue as to what you are talking about .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
                            Only one I have ever heard of is Brady.
                            LOL, well you're wrong on that .Brady reworked his contract as has Eli....it's called "restructuring".



                            http://www.espn.com/new-york/nfl/sto...nts-cap-relief

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by G1.. View Post

                              You started the post and you haven't a clue as to what you are talking about .
                              You sure?
                              "I hire my brains"...Horace Trumbauer

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X