Yes please

Comment

I like Fluker, would be happy to have him back

Comment

Give me Fluker over PUgh...

Comment

There’s no way fluker leaves now

Comment

I love Fluker, came off to me last year as a guy that had something to prove. It was clear as day he should have been a starter since preseason. Pretty infuriating to see the coaching staff not see it for themselves, unless they had another agenda. As soon as he was inserted into the lineup due to injury, instant ground game improvement. The guy is a mauler in the run game.

That being said, from what I have heard the Giants don't feel he is a good fit in their new zone run blocking scheme. I hope that is inaccurate and we end up signing him.

Comment

Originally posted by jintslifer1 View Post
              There’s no way fluker leaves now
              Why won't he? If anything the Norell signing made it more likely he will part ways with the Giants. The market just went up.
              Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
                Give me Fluker over PUgh...
                Aww hell nawwwww!
                Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

I read somewhere Fluker is not expected to return.

Comment

I would like him back but id be TOTALLY fine with any 2 of the following: Nelson, Wynn, Hernandez, Price, Ragnow or Daniels
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by pjsreal View Post
                      Yes please
                      I 2nd this, wish they would.

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post

Why won't he? If anything the Norell signing made it more likely he will part ways with the Giants. The market just went up.
                        He won’t because they will sign him

Comment

He's got t be on our list of guards to try to sign. I wish they'd gotten it done before the FA period.

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post
                            What about re signing D.J. Fluker?
                            I want him back.
                            I'd like to see , from left to right , Solder , Nelson( if we draft him at #2), Jones, Fluker, E-Wreck Flowers (yeah, give him a chance at RT)

Comment

For the right price. If not let him sign with another team.
                              "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Working...
                              X