In Dave Gettleman We Trust!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Dave Gettleman We Trust!

We get two LBs, a RB, and a LT................Great start to FA for the Gmen. If we draft right we can be competitive for sure! (OK Stewart is a bit of a reach and an over-payment...maybe the plan is to have him BU Barkley?!)

Too soon to tell. Iím withholding judgment for at least seven to ten years.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Real Gman View Post
      We get two LBs, a RB, and a LT................Great start to FA for the Gmen. If we draft right we can be competitive for sure! (OK Stewart is a bit of a reach and an over-payment...maybe the plan is to have him BU Barkley?!)
      This is a stretch but could the FO be trying to bait the browns into thinking that we don't want Barkley with our first pick in the draft, hoping the browns do something foolish and pick a QB with the first pick of the draft, hoping he falls to #2 so we can scoop him up??

I believe stewart gives us the depth we need and the power back we need at the goal line.

Comment

Imagine what he could have done with all that money Reese "wasted" 2 seasons ago.. I mean, reese signed what was out there, but I feel like he could have solved some issues with cheaper talent. JPP was not necessary
        Long Live the King

Comment

Working...
        X