• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gettleman is nailing the offseason so far

Franchise Left Tackle? Check.

Playmaking ILB? Check.

Starting 3-4 OLB? Check

Short-yardage goal-line power back? Check.

#InGettlemanWeTrust

Awesome GM.

haha

Just yesterday he was an idiot!

Comment

I didn't dislike Reese. But so far these moves by gettleman have impressed me.

Comment

Fine so far besides Stewart. That was an awful signing and way too much $. He could have signed him after the draft for peanuts most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
          I didn't dislike Reese. But so far these moves by gettleman have impressed me.
          You don't dislike the man who totally destroyed our O-line and linebacker corps?

Comment

Gettelman you Imgrate, sign every Free Agent possible!

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
              Fine so far besides Stewart. That was an awful signing and way too much $. He could have signed him after the draft for peanuts most likely.
              I don't get the Stewart signing either.
              Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                I don;t really understand that one either, but some Blog/Beat writers were speculating it was as much an opportunity to get a trusted High Character guy in the Locker Room. I think it was too high to pay also.

I think it also means we likely are not bringing Darkwa back either.

Comment

Sign OG Josh Sitton and CB Patrick Robinson and I'm good to go
                  Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

I donít like or dislike the Stewart signing, I just donít understand it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                      haha

Just yesterday he was an idiot!
                      Yesterday i was calling him Gettle**** and jumping off the wagon and calling the season lost.

Today I'm back on the train and all in on win now mode!

Super bowl '19 confirmed!!

>

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post

I don;t really understand that one either, but some Blog/Beat writers were speculating it was as much an opportunity to get a trusted High Character guy in the Locker Room. I think it was too high to pay also.

I think it also means we likely are not bringing Darkwa back either.
                        If he really is THAT guy and he can play a significant role in changing the broken culture, he is worth more than they agreed to pay him.

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post

I don't get the Stewart signing either.
                          It was a leadership/locker room/learn to be a pro signing, not an on the field production signing. We almost certainly spend an early pick (1st, 2nd, 3rd round) on a RB and have two other young guys back there. Someone has to be the leader in that room. Plus Shula is familiar with him. The money was high IMO, but let's see how it works out.

Like Gettleman said, you want to go into the draft with as many holes filled as possible so you are free to take the best players.
                          LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                          "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Gettleman Stinks!

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                              It was a leadership/locker room/learn to be a pro signing, not an on the field production signing. We almost certainly spend an early pick (1st, 2nd, 3rd round) on a RB and have two other young guys back there. Someone has to be the leader in that room. Plus Shula is familiar with him. The money was high IMO, but let's see how it works out.

Like Gettleman said, you want to go into the draft with as many holes filled as possible so you are free to take the best players.
                              Give me 7 figures guaranteed and I will pump these guys up every pre-game. It was a waste of money if they signed him for pre-game pep talks.

Comment

Working...
                              X