2 really bad omens this offseason

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 really bad omens this offseason

1. The light going off (room turned pitch black) at the beginning of Shurmur's presser

2. Josh Amuro suspended 4 games right after being signed

Not a good omen for the Gettleman/Shurmur regime

Also:

Aliens.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

bad omen #3... this thread

Comment

Eh ok

Comment

Originally posted by ETMF999 View Post
          1. The light going off (room turned pitch black) at the beginning of Shurmur's presser

2. Josh Amuro suspended 4 games right after being signed

Not a good omen for the Gettleman/Shurmur regime
          Don't forget also the Omen posted this week that Josh Rosen was above Eli on some random list of Qbs on some random stat site.

Comment

To add to it, a turkey vulture flee up to my office window and gave me the stink eye. I'm pretty sure he would have attempted to eat me if I was dead and the window was broken....

Comment

I can see the attraction of the lifestyle-getting baked, getting laid, living off the land, prog rock everywhere, but sometimes there is no going back to the real world for some of them.

An old neighbor once introduced me to a couple who spent years at a commune, they both had to have injections and a swathe of meds to keep them functioning because they fried their brains on drugs, it was sad because they were really nice people but obviously mentally unstable.

But I can't blame them because hippies are pleasant and peaceful people to be around. And besides going off the grid and popping 'shrooms is just the western equivalent of the Ayahuasca rituals or peyote rights of passage, which if done correctly can help you find enlightenment and inner peace, and we could all do with that.

Comment

Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
                I can see the attraction of the lifestyle-getting baked, getting laid, living off the land, prog rock everywhere, but sometimes there is no going back to the real world for some of them.

An old neighbor once introduced me to a couple who spent years at a commune, they both had to have injections and a swathe of meds to keep them functioning because they fried their brains on drugs, it was sad because they were really nice people but obviously mentally unstable.

But I can't blame them because hippies are pleasant and peaceful people to be around. And besides going off the grid and popping 'shrooms is just the western equivalent of the Ayahuasca rituals or peyote rights of passage, which if done correctly can help you find enlightenment and inner peace, and we could all do with that.
                +1

Comment

I see dead people..

Comment

Bad omen #4: part 4 of the Omen, not good!

Comment

Remember how great last year was when there were no bad omens?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post

+1
                        Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          Remember how great last year was when there were no bad omens?
                          What happened last year? I was drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by blu_buddha View Post

Don't forget also the Omen posted this week that Josh Rosen was above Eli on some random list of Qbs on some random stat site.
                            Hey now, that thread was pretty cool. Josh Rosen is next to Eli Manning in terms of completion percentage for all QBs since 1956. That's absurd that they would be next to each other like that. You respect your omans, dawg.

Comment

Wow!!

Comment

Working...
                              X