• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eli_QB10 View Post
    This is all conjecture at this point...
    Wild speculation, yes.

Let's try this:

If Eli announces his retirement before OTAs, should we bring back Nassib?

So many of these threads seem to be written by the same writer.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_ToThe_Bone View Post

Odell has spent more time trying to recruit his buddies to play with him than he has reaffirming he wants to play for the Giants. I've never once heard Odell do anything to squash the rumors of him wanting to play in LA. He's never once said he wants to play in New York and only New York. His silence speaks volumes and I think he is leaking the bad press in attempt to get traded. Odell is playing chess.
      Great theory and assumption even though he has a track record of keeping silent about any rumors related to him. Yea Odell come out and convince us Giants fans that the rumors aren't true.

Comment

Every player has a team they would prefer to play for, but they rarely get it. They perform for the team that drafts them and then in Free Agency it's usually about the best offer.

Comment

Originally posted by mercurio View Post
          Every player has a team they would prefer to play for, but they rarely get it. They perform for the team that drafts them and then in Free Agency it's usually about the best offer.
          You're absolutely right. This is all about money. OBJ wants the most guaranteed money he can get, and he is right to do so. The Giants have to consider how much is WR worth and whether 15+ million a year is too much or not. OBJ's antics bug me, but not enough to simply dismiss him. He is constantly promoting himself, through good or bad press. I admire his ability to stay in the news stream, and thus build his brand. Not my preferred type of player, but I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_ToThe_Bone View Post

Odell has spent more time trying to recruit his buddies to play with him than he has reaffirming he wants to play for the Giants. I've never once heard Odell do anything to squash the rumors of him wanting to play in LA. He's never once said he wants to play in New York and only New York. His silence speaks volumes and I think he is leaking the bad press in attempt to get traded. Odell is playing chess.
            He never said anything about wanting to leave NY either though.

It is not odells job to have a press conference every time the media gets over zealous with their click bait "rumors".

It is the offseason let him lay low and enjoy it.

I mean some of you people ridicule this guy every time he tries to speak ... Yet now that he is trying to lay low you ridicule him for that as well! MAKE UP YOUR MIND PEOPLE !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suicide Squad View Post
              just how committed do you think he would be to Giants football?

I say if his head and his heart are not into it in New York, trade him.

Your thoughts?
              Where is this report where he says HE WANTS to go to the Rams.. please show me

Comment

I think Odell has made it clear he doesn't care what people he doesn't know, think about him or what he does. So it would be pretty out of character for him to try and come out and clear up what people he doesn't know think about him wanting or not wanting to play for the Rams.
                2017 Mock Draft (Pre-combine / FA):

Rd 1: OJ Howard (TE, Alabama)
                Rd 2: Tanoh Kpassagnon (DE, Villanova)
                Rd 3: Antonio Garcia (OT, Troy)
                Rd 4: Kareem Hunt (Toledo, RB)
                Rd 5: Davis Webb (QB, Cal)
                Rd 6: Ahkello Witherspoon (CB, Colorado)
                Rd 7: DJ Jones (DT, Ole Miss)

Comment

Working...
                X