Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big Day Is Almost Here....Schedule Release!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Day Is Almost Here....Schedule Release!!!!!

Mild sarcasm but to be honest for me this one of the biggest dates on the NFL calendar.....it allows me to plan the rest of the year....potential away trips, what weddings I'm blowing off for the games instead, what nightmarish prime time games they get, etc.

If they don't get pegged for the opener in Philly (please no no no no no no) or worse yet another Dallas away game then I'm hoping it's a 1pm home snoozer vs. the Redskins....that would be the ideal way to ease into the season.

The Giants are the only team in the NFL to open away 5 straight years.....the NFL going to make it 6? Are they really trying to make the Giants @ Cowboys opener a tradition? Looking forward to finding out the answers.....no official release date set yet but it's usually about a week before the draft.

Kind of like the NCAA... I wish the NFL would schedule non-divisional games in week 1. I understand they're all about ratings but hell... we're so starved for regular season football the ratings will be fine without the divisional rival games.

Comment

Iím excited also, I get to watch them in Charlotte and Atlanta this year.

Comment

Cant wait to see if we get the Sunday Night or Monday night opener in Dallas this year.

Comment

Really hope we can just open 1:00 at home. That'd be a nice change of pace from at Dallas during primetime

Comment

Why do we open in Dallas all the time, in a dome, and then we play them at our home in mid to late December when it's freezing out?
            Seems like they should be reversed, if only for better conditions for both games instead of just one.

Comment

id be shocked if the league opens up on Monday night in Dallas considering JJ's shenanigans....

Comment

I fully expect the Thursday night game at philly (come on Minnesota!) or the regular ho hum Sunday night in Dallas. Anything else would be shocking.

Comment

great, cant wait to hear all the complaints, just what this board needs

Comment

I want NYG vs Dallas on Thanksgiving. Saquon vs. Elliot will be the new version of Sanders vs. Smith.

Comment

The sched doesnt even matter. They are their own worst enemy.
                      The only unfortunate thing about their schedule will be that they will have to deal with themselves 16 times....(at least...lol)
                      "it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                        I want NYG vs Dallas on Thanksgiving. Saquon vs. Elliot will be the new version of Sanders vs. Smith.
                        I don't like it when the Giants play on Thanksgiving. I am typically travelling, eating, or to drunk to watch, depending on which game it is...

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
                          Mild sarcasm but to be honest for me this one of the biggest dates on the NFL calendar.....it allows me to plan the rest of the year....potential away trips, what weddings I'm blowing off for the games instead,
                          I hate weddings and baptisms and birthday parties.

I read your words and wonder which real Giants fan here hasn't fussed over a family obligation bumping up against our men in blue?

No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

when does it come out? Isnt it usually the week before the draft it comes out.
                            '"Respect All,Fear none'''

Comment

And 5 primetime games as usual?

Comment

Working...
                              X