• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beckham Will Be Here Monday (4-9-18)

Josina Anderson‏Verified account @JosinaAnderson
    FollowFollow @JosinaAnderson

More
    #Giants WR Odell Beckham Jr tells me that he is planning to be at the #Giants facility tomorrow for the first day of the team's offseason conditioning program to "check in, workout in the gym and meet with some people." @OBJ_3 has a plane scheduled to leave later today.
    Giants General Manager George Young recalls, "On his first day back, he wrote on our locker room chalkboard, 'The grass is greener, my butt. P. McConkey.' "

That doesn't mean he won't sit out.
    The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

Nice
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Whereís that poster who goes by the name Southern Comfort?
        He must be livid about this.
        Hopefully he gets over it and starts to hate another great player for the team.

Comment

OBJ wants to play. Don't believe all the fake news about him.

Comment

Good hopefully he workout and this step by him can be the beginning of the end of all this he takes step in trying to do the right thing,now front office takes a step and get all of the madness over with

Comment

Yes, hopefully we can put all the drama behind and focus on the draft and the upcoming season.

Comment

Thatís what a lot of the vets do. Show up for day 1 and maybe a day after then jet.

Comment

It's all part of his evil plot to destroy from within. When we least expect it, BAM!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
                    Lol right

Comment

Originally posted by kissjrj View Post
                      Josina Anderson‏Verified account @JosinaAnderson
                      FollowFollow @JosinaAnderson

More
                      #Giants WR Odell Beckham Jr tells me that he is planning to be at the #Giants facility tomorrow for the first day of the team's offseason conditioning program to "check in, workout in the gym and meet with some people." @OBJ_3 has a plane scheduled to leave later today.
                      Of course he will....but he wonít go on the field. If he gets hurt working out at the Giantís facility, he gets his full 2018 pay. If he gets hurt working out on his own, the Giants donít have to pay him a penny for 2018. It isnít until later this spring, they actually get on the field......thatís when he disappears until he gets the contract extension that he wants or is traded. Once again you Odell acolytes got it wrong.
                      Last edited by Southern Living; 04-08-2018, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cornerback30 View Post
                        Good hopefully he workout and this step by him can be the beginning of the end of all this he takes step in trying to do the right thing,now front office takes a step and get all of the madness over with
                        Well, it gives Management time to talk with him and his agent and gauge what it will take. If they feel he wonít come down from his ridiculous demands, they trade before or during the first round of the draft later this month. They could definitely get the 49ers first this year (9th pick) and keep the 2nd pick and either trade down for even more high picks or take the player they feel is worthy of the 2nd pick.
                        Last edited by Southern Living; 04-08-2018, 04:43 PM.

Comment

I think that we're going to see a fun productive year out of OBJ. Mainly because it's not McApoop utilizing him. Shurmur and Shula will tap into his max potential. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

Comment

I am definitely not a obj hater at all. But he would be crazy not to show up. His agent probably sends him 50 texts a day reminding him how bad it would look if he didn' show up in terms of signing a huge contract. I am not saying he is not genuinely in love with football or that he is a cancer (I don't believe he is, i think he just needs to play a few more years to mature into a positive influence which I think he will eventually be). I just don't think thus changes any minds and makes him Joe Teamplayer. If the front office is sold on him being being a a cancer, this doesn' change anything.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
                              I can't see his posts. Maybe he got banned or something. He is one of the confirmation bias kings around here, so he would have just spinned the news in a way to justify his or her own bad take.
                              “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

Working...
                              X