Beckham Will Be Here Monday (4-9-18)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post

First off, that apology said he thought it was consensual and she disagreed. This is at the heart of many such cases. That's hardly a smoking gun. Secondly, there's this on Lewis:

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/0...-murder-trial/
    Oh wow, Baltimore news defending Ray Lewis... I'm shocked.

Im sure we can find some USC or Buffalo news that thinks OJ was innocent too, and I guess he was since he didnt get any jail time for it.

That admission of guilt is pretty damning for Kobe by the way

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Oh wow, Baltimore news defending Ray Lewis... I'm shocked.

Im sure we can find some USC or Buffalo news that thinks OJ was innocent too, and I guess he was since he didnt get any jail time for it.
      Analyst knows more than people who do investigative research and writing for a living. Noted. His admission that they viewed the interaction differently is not damning. As I said, that difference in view is at the heart of many cases that simply boil down to the words and interpretations of 2 people locked behind closed doors. The same exact thing with Ben happened. And he paid hush money to 2 separate women. What's the link that you don't want to include him in your assured guilt pool?
      Last edited by NAVY2323; 04-09-2018, 09:22 PM.
      sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

I want you to sleep with...the fact that Odell Beckham Jr. also participated in the workout when he showed up.

http://www.giants.com/photos/photos/...1-43f82f8c0b24
        Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 04-09-2018, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

I don't have to I only read facts, not some I want the player outta heres opinion.
          Spin all you want but you never answered the question?

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post

Analyst knows more than people who do investigative research and writing for a living. Noted. His admission that they viewed the interaction differently is not damning. As I said, that difference in view is at the heart of many cases that simply boil down to the words and interpretations of 2 people locked behind closed doors. The same exact thing with Ben happened. And he paid hush money to 2 separate women. What's the link that you don't want to include him in your assured guilt pool?
            No, I just never brought up Ben. You did. So when you said I think Bens a rapist, you made that up. I never said it.

Come on, you cant be that oblivious to the fact that fame and money talk in the court systems, right? The world and government is run by the almighty dollar. IF you are rich and powerful enough, you can pretty much get away with anything.

And of course, its my opinion. You can have yours too.

Thats what makes this board a fun place.

Now back to Odell.....

Comment

This was Great news.

People can say what they want about OBJ, but hes a hard worker & a special talent.
              New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Ok if that is what you believe. Read post 23.
                post#26

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                  I want you to sleep with...the fact that Odell Beckham Jr. also participated in the workout when he showed up.

http://www.giants.com/photos/photos/...1-43f82f8c0b24
                  what a bad teammate, shows up, works out, next thing you know, he'll be giving pointers to the less experienced receivers.

Comment

Originally posted by G1.. View Post

who cares? Again if he sits becuase of injury ok,if he sits becuase on contract...eff him ,he hurts no one but himself.

Yes I did, I find it funny for the fake outrage . You're upset becuase of fans disrespect towards Odell,what about his disrespect towards us the fans,us the paying public,us the ones that make his job possible? I don't like him and I personally feel he can go and we will be fine.If you knew anything at all you would know I am a long time fan and have defended Eli for years and Spags as well as many other Giant players and Coaches so next time you decide to speak when you know nothing,keep my name out of it.

Spin all you want but you never answered the question?

What Question are you talking about?

Is this a magic Question? Is it a cryptic question? Is there a question at all.?
                    There is no Question

You just do not like it that he showed up to OTAs and proved you wrong.

The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

That G1 guy actually said "**** him"? Seriously, who says that kind of crap about players of their so-called favorite team?

I think we have other teams fans on the board posing as Giants fans. How else can you explain all The disrespect for the players on the team.
                      "**** Him" is harsh and I'm not defending that particular poster because I don't know the context but you don't have to like a guy just because he's in a Giants uniform. Just because they play for your favorite team doesn't not make them a good person. I'm personally not a OBJ fan but that doesn't mean I won't cheer for the team when he touches paydirt nor does it mean I root for him to drop balls when they come his way. There's also dislike and then there's hate. There have been a bunch of guys I've hated that have rocked Giants jerseys....most recently Josh Brown.....Christian Peter too back in the day. I was disgusted those particular guys were playing for the Giants.

Comment

What Question are you talking about?

Is this a magic Question? Is it a cryptic question? Is there a question at all.?
                        There is no Question

You just do not like it that he showed up to OTAs and proved you wrong.
                        post # 48 answer the question , you make alot of assumptions .

Comment

Why, I read #23 now go back and see what I was responding to .
                          Because you make accusations based on conjecture, not based on any fact. And you say i make assumptions,

Has he ever sat out or missed a mandatory camp? Has he or his agent said he will? just because you think he will, because some talking head said he will.

Ha lary re us.

It is the same exact narrative about him sitting out last season that was being touted.

What makes me laugh. , It was said last year and it did not happen . It is being said again and all the snake oil buyers are lined up ready yo go with it again.
                          The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post

"**** Him" is harsh and I'm not defending that particular poster because I don't know the context but you don't have to like a guy just because he's in a Giants uniform. Just because they play for your favorite team doesn't not make them a good person. I'm personally not a OBJ fan but that doesn't mean I won't cheer for the team when he touches paydirt nor does it mean I root for him to drop balls when they come his way. There's also dislike and then there's hate. There have been a bunch of guys I've hated that have rocked Giants jerseys....most recently Josh Brown.....Christian Peter too back in the day. I was disgusted those particular guys were playing for the Giants.
                            I get your point. This guy is pissed that he did not sit and make him right. To save face he has to go have the posters that knew he would not, he does not like the fact he is wrong. I did not initiate the conversation he did.

Comment

Because you make accusations based on conjecture, not based on any fact. And you say i make assumptions,

Has he ever sat out or missed a mandatory camp? Has he or his agent said he will? just because you think he will, because some talking head said he will.

Ha lary re us.

It is the same exact narrative about him sitting out last season that was being touted.

What makes me laugh. , It was said last year and it did not happen . It is being said again and all the snake oil buyers are lined up ready yo go with it again.
                              please as nice as I can ,read what I have said .again, slower.....

I never said he should or will sit out....you did. I said I don't care and if...."IF" he does eff him ,it will only hurt him.

Comment

That doesn't mean he won't sit out.
                                As I said you are the one bouncing around making assumptions.

Comment

Working...
                                X