Ereck Flowers is a DIVA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TEM View Post

That is their opinion. It is what they get paid to do .Did they say that about Vernon last or OBJ last season?
    You don't see a difference between Flowers' current standing with the team and OBJ's and Vernon's standing with the team last year?

OBJ and Vernon = top players who are good locker room guys and who the Giants want to keep.

Flowers = a terrible player who was a locker room problem and who is certainly in his last year with the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post

What does voluntary mean?
      I know what the word means. The entire squad didn't care and showed up despite it being voluntary considering all the circumstances. Flowers has decided to not do what the entire squad did. Can he be reprimanded for it? No but how about using some common sense and not ostracizing yourself at the first opportunity you had to do so particularly since you already have a target on your back from the owner down.
      Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

• CAP QUESTION ONLY:

It makes zero sense from a CAP PERSPECTIVE ONLY to cut this guy right? Meaning they get banged out for his full salary whether they cut him or keep him. Am I reading that right? - http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-york-...flowers-16733/

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
          CAP QUESTION ONLY:

It makes zero sense from a CAP PERSPECTIVE ONLY to cut this guy right? Meaning they get banged out for his full salary whether they cut him or keep him. Am I reading that right? - http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-york-...flowers-16733/
          They would save his 2 mill salary, but his cap and dead cap are equal at 4 mill. So they would save paying his actual salary, but nothing on the cap.

Comment

• Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

They would save his 2 mill salary, but his cap and dead cap are equal at 4 mill. So they would save paying his actual salary, but nothing on the cap.
            Thanks.

Comment

• Why don't they call them "involuntary workouts" since everybody seems to believe they are required?
              Fan since 1970.
              ---------------------
              ----------------------------------------------

"Don't worry about it. It's just a bunch of guys with an odd-shaped ball." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                Actually, him not showing up helps the team. He sucks.
                LMAO
                1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by mercurio View Post

Because the rest of the NFL is watching. No interest in improving = no future interest in signing him.
                  He can always sign with the Bengals. They will sign anyone as we learned with Bobby Hart.

Comment

• Has he shown up yet?

Haven't seen any word since Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by acbleedblue View Post

Again, commenting on his age doesn't mean you should disregard other factors such as his time in the NFL. I would contend that he hasn't improved from what he was for the last few years. I don't blame the coaching because he is uncoachable, he doesn't listen and we can plainly see that he still lacks fundamentals.
                      Moving him inside or to rt won't magically correct his issues.
                      I'm not sure how we could know how he'd do at another position. It seems unlikely but I'd love to see him become a solid RT.

Comment

• flowers is probably ore sick of NY fans than they are of him. My guess is he can't wait to get the heck out of NY. so it's a win win after the season. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                          Has he shown up yet?

Haven't seen any word since Monday.
                          He's in training at the Florida Burger King Training Center. OK, so it's not really a training center.
                          Last edited by mercurio; 04-11-2018, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mercurio View Post

Because the rest of the NFL is watching. No interest in improving = no future interest in signing him.
                            Ok so we're back to him being not too bright then.

That's cool. I'm flexible.

Comment

• Flowers is waiting for his sugar daddy Jerry Reese to get hired as a GM for another team so he can request a trade. Too bad for Flowers there isn't a WNFL alternative to the NFL as there is a WNBA for the NBA.

Comment

• I have stood up for this guy multiple times, but I am just flat out done with him.

He is a baby and doesn't understand what it is to be a winner at any level.

Cut him as quickly as possible and move on.

Comment

Working...
                                X