Ereck Flowers is a DIVA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TEM View Post

It did with Jerry so I will remain optimistic until I see otherwise.
    Well, Jerry wasn't any good either. So, I don't hold out much hope that Flowers can improve as rt or guard. He's just not a good football player.

Comment

I am not denying that, at the same time i am standing in the mob flailing my pitchfork at him for missing a workout . I just do not see it being a problem. Now if he miss a mandatory practice all bets are off.

I am glad he did it. I would like to see if he is angry for being bumped. That to become a burning rage on the field.
      So you think he's showing fire and anger by skipping voluntary workouts, really?
      If he did have the anger about being bumped you would think he would go to the workouts and show he's serious about improving himself.
      At the moment he's showing that burning rage at home where nobody will notice. It seems to me that he's sulking in a corner somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

You stated that "there can be no retribution" because the union is on his side. I gave you an example of retribution (albeit a far-fetched example because who would give us a 5th rounder for this steaming turd?) to show you that the union is powerless to stop certain forms of retribution.

Can they take formal action against him for missing a voluntary workout? Of course not. But your kidding yourself if you think that blowing off the first voluntary workouts with this new regime isn't going to affect his already low standing with this new regime. Not sure why you are resisting this indisputable premise so hard ....
        You are making an assumption that he is in low standing already. That has not been established. That notion is based upon pure conjecture. Just because he is no longer the starting LT, is more of an indication that the position is not a good fit for him, rather than a measure of standing within the organization.
        The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

• Originally posted by acbleedblue View Post

So you think he's showing fire and anger by skipping voluntary workouts, really?
          If he did have the anger about being bumped you would think he would go to the workouts and show he's serious about improving himself.
          At the moment he's showing that burning rage at home where nobody will notice. It seems to me that he's sulking in a corner somewhere.
          I do not see it that way. i see it as if he knows he can not phone it in anymore, He is not comfortable anymore and it bothers him . Now can he turn that into a motivating force .\? It has yet to be determined. For once he is showing lack of indifference. It is a start.
          The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

• I think its time to move on .....

Comment

I do not see it that way. i see it as if he knows he can not phone it in anymore, He is not comfortable anymore and it bothers him . Now can he turn that into a motivating force .\? It has yet to be determined. For once he is showing lack of indifference. It is a start.
              Just asking but you would be okay with the entire roster no showing for OTA's and would look at that as a positive sign?

I'm trying my best not to put words in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                Actually, him not showing up helps the team. He sucks.
                I don't know about a diva but moron might fit a little better, and you are exactly right now maybe he won't be in the picture at all.

Comment

all of us would love to see Flowers transform into a serviceable tackle at this point,but I thinking he see's the writing on the wall he hasn't gotten his technique right but now is being asked to relearn how to play from the the other side,if you ask me that is a tall task being that he has had so much trouble trying to get his technique right,this doesn't seem too promising.

Comment

• Does anyone know if he showed up after Monday's absence.

The media was all over Monday's absence, but we haven't heard anything since.

For all we know, he showed up Tuesday and is working like a dog.

Comment

Does anyone know if he showed up after Monday's absence.

I would doubt that very much.

Comment

Does anyone know if he showed up after Monday's absence.

The press is too busy guessing what Gettleman is going to do in the draft to report real news.

Comment

• Originally posted by big blue dog View Post

all of us would love to see Flowers transform into a serviceable tackle at this point,but I thinking he see's the writing on the wall he hasn't gotten his technique right but now is being asked to relearn how to play from the the other side,if you ask me that is a tall task being that he has had so much trouble trying to get his technique right,this doesn't seem too promising.
                          He is on the team and I said the same thing about Heart last season. Hart proved me wrong . I Have to think I won't be 0 for 2 He is still young I have to remain optimistic that he will get it together with his craft. We need him to step up.

Comment

• speaks volumes. The dude can't carry his weight, nor put forth a consertive effort to show management he's worth another shot. The stupidity of some of these guys are mind boggling. Guy should be doing everything he can to stay in the league.
                            Last edited by ALLnygIN; 04-12-2018, 09:21 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I am the team leader of the IT security department for a financial company's Software division ( risk and compliance) . We average 14,000 attacks weekly.My expertise is in intrusion prevention. To date we have never had a breach. One of my best analyst has Aspergers. If he can not hack the software , It literally has no holes in it. He has the people skills of a rock, but that is not what he was employed for.
                              Good ol' GRC, and as a leader in the IT field you should know damn well that anything and everything can be broken haha.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post

Good ol' GRC, and as a leader in the IT field you should know damn well that anything and everything can be broken haha.
                                Exactly the reason i have a job. We also have a few Homeland security agents advising on us on what address to block.

Comment

Working...
                                X