Ereck Flowers is a DIVA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TEM View Post

He is on the team and I said the same thing about Heart last season. Hart proved me wrong . I Have to think I won't be 0 for 2 He is still young I have to remain optimistic that he will get it together with his craft. We need him to step up.
    would like it and hope you don't go 0 for 2 but at this point it doesn't look good we can wish tho.

Comment

Exactly the reason i have a job. We also have a few Homeland security agents advising on us on what address to block.
      Ok, what?

Comment

Exactly the reason i have a job. We also have a few Homeland security agents advising on us on what address to block.
        Can you advice Erica Flowers on HOW to block. Thanks
        Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

• Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

Ok, what?
          I do not understand the question.
          The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            He would still be our starting LT if Reese was here.
            +1

Comment

• Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

They would save his 2 mill salary, but his cap and dead cape equal at 4 mill. So they would save paying his actual salary, but nothing on the cap.
              His whole contract is fully guaranteed as he was the ninth pick.....so they wouldnt save anything on his salary either......So were paying him $2.4m this year in salary and his prorated signing bonus is $2.1m, giving him a cap hit and dead cap hit of around $4.5m. The dead cap hit comes down to $2.1m (prorated signing bonus) if we can find a trade partner, much like the JPP deal, where we assumed the prorated portion of his signing bonus which was $15m, 75% of his bonus.....

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• You guys are so out of line for coming at him like this. I understand why all you guys are pissed, but his expectations were too high to begin with. You should direct that anger towards Reese and the coaching staff.

This guy was a long shot to be an NFL LT to begin with. He has the prototype body and athletic ability of an NFL LT, but everyone knew he was super raw coming out and they initially planned to put him at RT to begin with. Instead, they threw him to the wolves of elite NFL pass rushers and he got exposed.

He's a Florida guy, but spent all last off season in New Jersey training with Jon Jerry trying to be prepared for this season, so don't say the guy doesn't give a ****. He's extremely introverted so he probably didn't tell anyone why he wasn't going to be at voluntary workouts.

He made improvements last year and I really believe he's going to make you all eat your words at RT or G. The guy is a mauler, just not super skilled to block those pass rushers.

Comment

• Originally posted by JB456 View Post

LMAO, why should he show up? It's not like he lost his position during the offseason and he will actually have to battle it out to be a starter.

Flowers is either slow or lazy, I'm leaning toward the former...
                    I do believe his wonderlic was in the single digits

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnPMay89 View Post
                      You guys are so out of line for coming at him like this. I understand why all you guys are pissed, but his expectations were too high to begin with. You should direct that anger towards Reese and the coaching staff.

This guy was a long shot to be an NFL LT to begin with. He has the prototype body and athletic ability of an NFL LT, but everyone knew he was super raw coming out and they initially planned to put him at RT to begin with. Instead, they threw him to the wolves of elite NFL pass rushers and he got exposed.

He's a Florida guy, but spent all last off season in New Jersey training with Jon Jerry trying to be prepared for this season, so don't say the guy doesn't give a ****. He's extremely introverted so he probably didn't tell anyone why he wasn't going to be at voluntary workouts.

He made improvements last year and I really believe he's going to make you all eat your words at RT or G. The guy is a mauler, just not super skilled to block those pass rushers.
                      He will not be on the roster to start the season

Comment

• Originally posted by TrueBlue15 View Post
                        haha...cute kid

Long Live the King

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnPMay89 View Post
                          You guys are so out of line for coming at him like this. I understand why all you guys are pissed, but his expectations were too high to begin with. You should direct that anger towards Reese and the coaching staff.

Thanks Ereck, now report to camp!

Comment

• What you call Eli? A cry baby? Hahahaaaaaa.
                            I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

Working...
                            X