Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
    Do we know why he wasn't there?

For all we know, he could have had the team's permission to be absent for some legit personal issue.
    This dude is so bad that the only acceptable reason would be sickness or a death in his family. There wasn't any mention of any special situation in the article AK_91207 posted so it really seems like he is acting like a pouting toddler. WAH!, I lost my starting LT spot even though I was one of the worst LT's over the last 3 years, WAH!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
      Actually, him not showing up helps the team. He sucks.
      I agree that he sucks and this ill advised decision by him to not show up doesn't exactly endear him to management or to the fans, bad idea by Flowers...

Comment

Ereck Flowers is a bad football player. Him either being here or not being here isnt going to change that. Not a good look for him though after the way last year ended

Comment

If his not being there wasn't legit then he is going down the rabbit hole. I suspend judgment until that is answered.
          sigpic

LT - Carson - Kelley - Van Pelt

Comment

wow, just heard this. Not a good decision on his part.

Comment

Originally posted by JB456 View Post

This dude is so bad that the only acceptable reason would be sickness or a death in his family. There wasn't any mention of any special situation in the article AK_91207 posted so it really seems like he is acting like a pouting toddler. WAH!, I lost my starting LT spot even though I was one of the worst LT's over the last 3 years, WAH!
              How do you know there wasn't a sickness or death in his family?

Comment

He's on his way out of here. Maybe he sticks around this year as a backup.

Give me players who WANT to play.

Comment

Do we know why he wasn't there?

For all we know, he could have had the team's permission to be absent for some legit personal issue.
                  I agree. Assumption is the mother of all **** ups. Unfortunately, that happens here pretty much all of the time. I went to his twitter page and didn't see anything.
                  “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

How do you know there wasn't a sickness or death in his family?
                    I would hope that Paul Swartz's Article (Article that AK91207 posted) would mention a key detail like that. If that was the case, then he should be called out on twitter/ other social media for writing a completely biased article. Reporters and Journalists should have some type of professionalism....

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

I agree. Assumption is the mother of all **** ups. Unfortunately, that happens here pretty much all of the time. I went to his twitter page and didn't see anything.
                      I referenced a source (unlike most here). If my source turns out to be trash, I will eat crow but at least I wasn't lazy and made some type of effort.

Here is the link:

https://nypost.com/2018/04/09/giants...fford-to-skip/
                      Last edited by JB456; 04-09-2018, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                        Ereck Flowers is a bad football player. Him either being here or not being here isnt going to change that. Not a good look for him though after the way last year ended

Please unblock me. I won't go over the top anymore.

Comment

Wow. Youíre going to be battling for the RT job under a new regime and you donít show up to a voluntary workout? SMDH

Comment

Cut this fool Shurmur / DG.

He is a *****-willow. Probably salty over getting bumped off of LT by Solder.

Disaster Reese pick. Just like Apple.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
                              Didn't show up to workouts today.. what a Diva.. he is hurting the team, whats wrong with this guy he is so selfish.
                              I definitely encourage Flowers to hold out.........forever!

"I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Working...
                              X