Ereck Flowers is a DIVA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
    For a guy who is supposedly going to be battling for a starting job, this is a really good way to start your first day in the office. Show the coaches you're dedicated, really want to be here and going to do whatever it takes.
    one would think.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

Some guys are addition by subtraction...there is no way heíll be here next year, so if he is going to pull this kind of ****, ship him out ....
      I don see how missing a voluntary workout is measurement for cutting a player.
      The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by gibril28wilson View Post
        a Diva? no lol he just stinks and isnt smart. He's an OT who rarely speaks, farthest from a diva.
        Some people are getting this thread was started to be a joke... when OBJ didn't show up last year posters on this board couldn't stop calling him a Diva.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

Cut a player trade a player.. all the same right.. everyone here wanted to trade OBJ when he didn't show up to VOLUNTARYworkouts last year

Comment

As I said earlier, we first have to find out why he missed.

If he missed for no legit reason, then that is just indicative of his attitude problems. Oh yeah...and he sucks.

If he doesnít show up for these workouts and has no good excuse, he will not be on the team to start the season. Mark it down

Comment

Originally posted by dillyyo1972 View Post

The dude should be off the team, but how can anyone speculate on this situation when we have no details? Is he ill? Did he have a talk with the coach and let them know he would be away for some important personal reason? Has he said anything to clarify?
              My point is no one cared last year when OBJ didn't show up.. we all just assumed it was about money for no reason.. what cause Shefter said so? half the posters on this board couldn't go 1 day without calling him diva cause he was working out on his own instead of with his team.

That was my only point.. it was a joke really, I couldn't care less flowers not showing up.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

As I said earlier, we first have to find out why he missed.

If he missed for no legit reason, then that is just indicative of his attitude problems. Oh yeah...and he sucks.

If he doesnít show up for these workouts and has no good excuse, he will not be on the team to start the season. Mark it down
                I will mark it down with all the other It will happen statements. Theses are voluntary . They are voluntary for a reason. If as you say and the team can hold it against the player. Don't make them voluntary. The Team can not have it both ways.

Is this your point along with others? Because if it is, it is a contradiction and defies rational thinking. You don't have to come . But if you don't you will be cut. Does that sound the least bit ludicrous?
                The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by dillyyo1972 View Post

But there must be something there that makes two completely different regimes keep him around. They must really believe the past staff didn't develop or utilize him properly.
                  Heís too young to give up on, but being the only no-show is not a good sign.

But Iím still pulling for him to find a place at RT or guard. The guy plays through injuries and is not as bad IMO as many make him out to be. He just became an easy target.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

But Iím still pulling for him to find a place at RT or guard. The guy plays through injuries and is not as bad IMO as many make him out to be. He just became an easy target.
                    Well said Rosie. +100

Comment

I will mark it down with all the other It will happen statements. Theses are voluntary . They are voluntary for a reason. If as you say and the team can hold it against the player. Don't make them voluntary. The Team can not have it both ways.

Is this your point along with others? Because if it is, it is a contradiction and defies rational thinking. You don't have to come . But if you don't you will be cut. Does that sound the least bit ludicrous?
                      You know as well as I do that simple logic doesn't exist here, and if by chance it does raise it's head, it's heavily frowned upon and scorned

Drama is king
                      The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Kinda hard to label him a bust until I see him in a different position. If he is a good guard or rat then u have to blame the coaches
                        Long Live the King

Comment

You are completely disregarding this guy's history.

He is a terrible player and was a problem in the locker room last year and Gettleman has indicated that he wants to improve the locker room. We are not picking up his 5th year option, so he is gone next year anyway. If this guy doesn't completely buy in and make every effort to learn his new position, he will be gone.

We shall see I guess.

Comment

Really, still with this too young to give up on nonsense?
                            How long has he been in the NFL, does that even factor into your equation?
                            He became an easy target because he isn't a good football player, not hard to understand.

Comment

Now we have to give pats on the back for playing through injuries? Thats part of their job, and lets be real here. He played through a high ankle sprain his rookie year.

Being drafted 9th overall he better be able to play the left tackle spot. But since he couldn't they have to move him pay Solder a ton of money because Flowers couldn't do the job. Think about that for a second, the Giants had to over spend at a position because Flowers for a better word sucks...

And heís an easy target for a reason, being drafted 9th overall and being a terrible player gives you that negativity towards him. And lets not forget him and his better half Hart got suspended the last game of last season. The kid has been an utter waste of a roster spot, why root for the kid? You root for him, Iíll root for his replacement and his big *** out of town..

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                                He would still be our starting LT if Reese was here.
                                This man knows..
                                Todd Gurley is sitting there and he chose this clown, so happy he's not our GM anymore..

Comment

Working...
                                X