Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

maybe front office should have looked ahead and started Webb at end of last season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
    You did nothing and played yourself because you claim the O-line provided no blocking for Eli. Well they did and you prove that they did. Thank you.
    I would love to sell you a house.

Comment

Who ever said that lied to you.
      Another truth you fail to comprehend.

Comment

• Originally posted by G1.. View Post

Another truth you fail to comprehend.
        That was a uncatchable pass. Now scram because you failed and lied several times. You seem to not know what destroyed means.
        I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

I would love to sell you a house.
          Yawn. You didn't prove anything and you played yourself.
          I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

Yawn. You didn't prove anything and you played yourself.
            All facts to the contrary.

Comment

All facts to the contrary.
              i did my job. Smith didn't get injured or hurt playing behind then same O-line you and others claimed gave Eli no protection or enough time to throw the ball to his receivers. You also helped me prove my point by showing me facts. I set you up nicely.
              Last edited by Diamondring; 04-16-2018, 07:12 AM.

Comment

• Post # 200

Comment

• Originally posted by big blue dog View Post
                  thats why the football world and Giants fans went buggy when Macadope started Geno,just a bad situation maybe the kid wasn't ready and that was completely possible being he had never lined up under center all through college,they would have not gotten a true read on what type of player he could be.
                  Mac did exactly what he should have done on this move. Find out if Geno has something to offer and then find out if Webb has something to offer. That was the plan. He wasn't going to judge Geno based on past performance in a different system under a different coaching staff.

Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to ďbeat the market,Ē no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasnít stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

• Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post

Mac did exactly what he should have done on this move. Find out if Geno has something to offer and then find out if Webb has something to offer. That was the plan. He wasn't going to judge Geno based on past performance in a different system under a different coaching staff.

Why, Geno was never the "future " of the franchise, if macadonothing was a real coach you pull Eli at the end of the third quarter and you play Webb to hell with Gino. A real coach knows his team and his players ...Ray Charles knew what Eli would do if asked so a smart coach doesn't ask . Eli is a team player but has pride, you pull him and say all the right things ...he is the Giants starter but the game was out of hand and we wanted to see Webb. You don't bench Eli for Geno Smith...the fans went nuts and rightfully so.

Comment

everyone knows and does know Geno is a career back up Webb I believe wasn't ready.

Comment

With Smith, itís a shame he wasnít paying attention sooner. It might have saved his job.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by big blue dog View Post

everyone knows and does know Geno is a career back up Webb I believe wasn't ready.
                          then you don't do it.

Comment

then you don't do it.
                            Exactly the only thing that should have been done if anything is give webb a few series first game a little more next time and then the whole 9 yards,waisting time with Geno was foolish the league, giants retired vets and the fanbase called them out on their dopey idea.

Comment

• As soon as the Giants were out of playoffs contention, they had to get rid of Geno and put Webb as #2 to get him more reps, probably after the 0-5 start, latest 1-6 bye week. They crapped the bed, if that would've happened and on say week 14 you sit Eli for Webb, I think the reaction would've been different.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRGiant View Post
                                As soon as the Giants were out of playoffs contention, they had to get rid of Geno and put Webb as #2 to get him more reps, probably after the 0-5 start, latest 1-6 bye week. They crapped the bed, if that would've happened and on say week 14 you sit Eli for Webb, I think the reaction would've been different.
                                I'll one up you on this sentiment. I thought that they should have rolled with Eli and Webb last year, and no 3rd QB. That would have afforded Webb far more developmental time, and opened a slot for another position player.

Comment

Working...
                                X