Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

maybe front office should have looked ahead and started Webb at end of last season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nycowns View Post

No they're facts and no one in the organization is ever going to rip a rookie player publicly, cmon
    You have not stated a single fact.

Comment

What's so hard to grasp that hundreds on NYG employees saw him practice daily and deemed him not ready or good enough to play?

He was a 3rd round (should've been 6th or 7th round) project drafted by an awful GM you reached way too far for.

You need to move on, barring multiple injures at the QB position, Webb will never ever start a game here. He's Nassib 2.0, the end move on.
      This is the most asinine thing I've read in a long time. Not one sentence has any basis in fact. You just completely made it up.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Ya think?

Yes it was a huge mistake. I put that at the feet of John Mara and Steve Spagnuolo.
        Steve Spagnuolo? He was just following orders and desperately trying to save his job in any capacity (HC, DC) both of which he was an utter failure at last year. He was dead man walking. Mara deflecting blame for this is like G.W. Bush saying he had nothing to do with US invading Iraq.
        Last edited by yatitle; 04-11-2018, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post

This is the most asinine thing I've read in a long time.
          I'm sorry the facts hurt your feelings. That post is 100% accurate sans Webbs should be draft round which can be debated.

Comment

I know facts are deemed silly around here, silly me.
            You wouldn't know a fact if it came up and bit you on your ****.

Comment

The dead horse is revived lol
              Thought we got pass this topic about 2 months ago.

But yes, it was obviously a mistake. Webb should have played especially since an opportunity to draft a quarterback is going to be an option.
              That's why we discuss, We all have different perspectives. Ride and Die with the NY Giants

Comment

I'm sorry the facts hurt your feelings. That post is 100% accurate sans Webbs should be draft round which can be debated.
                Not one sentence. Just your stupid opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

He was never given the chance to beat out Geno. He was essentially red-shirted in 2017. In the beginning of the season they never planned to play him at all,

I do think this plan should have changed around the halfway point in the season when we were 1 and 7. But to say he unable to beat out Geno is just not correct.
                  Not sure where you get that from...he ran the practice squad every week. He had every opportunity to impress the coaches enough to move from QB3 to QB2...and that damn sure would have been in Ben's best interest.
                  "I hire my brains"...Horace Trumbauer

Comment

None one sentence. Just your stupid opinion.
                    You bring a lot to the convo, well done.

Comment

Ya think?

Wonder why I was calling for it when we were 2-10 and Eli lost his streak. Just play Webb!

There were a bunch here who thought otherwise. Good thing Eli got that time in to get better.
                      http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

You bring a lot to the convo, well done.
                        Any idiot can just make **** up and call it a fact. I'm just calling an idiot out on it.

Comment

Any idiot can just make **** up and call it a fact. I'm just calling an idiot out on it.
                          You're really tough online, muted and flagged.

Comment

You're really tough online, muted and flagged.
                            And you still don't have any actual facts on your side. I'd run and hide if I were you too.

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post

Not sure where you get that from...he ran the practice squad every week. He had every opportunity to impress the coaches enough to move from QB3 to QB2...and that damn sure would have been in Ben's best interest.
                              Yes, he ran the opposing team's offense every week. How does he move to QB2, (Elis backup) when he never ran the Giants offense?

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

Yes, he ran the opposing team's offense every week. How does he move to QB2, (Elis backup) when he never ran the Giants offense?
                                I would say by lighting up our starters, for openers.

But I don't want to come across like I am saying his sucks....he was a rookie, who had a great deal to learn. The fact that he may not have blown anyone away as a rookie running the scout team should in no way be taken to mean he cannot become a great QB.

As I said, I would have liked to see him play to get some live fire reps.
                                "I hire my brains"...Horace Trumbauer

Comment

Working...
                                X