Punter and Field Goal kicker?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punter and Field Goal kicker?

weren't we supposed to sign a Punter and a Field Goal kicker?

Don't need 'em.

The Giant offense will score every possession and then successfully execute 2pt conversions.

Someone from the ST unit will handle kickoffs.
    sigpic

Comment

We going on fouth down all year.

Comment

It's a fair question. I'm really not sure about a kicker.

I can say this though- Rosas is not the guy. The Giants had 8 million problems last year, so Rosas' struggles were not headline material, but the guy was nothing short of brutal.

With that said, there are kickers out there. They'll figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Brown View Post
          It's a fair question. I'm really not sure about a kicker.

I can say this though- Rosas is not the guy. The Giants had 8 million problems last year, so Rosas' struggles were not headline material, but the guy was nothing short of brutal.

With that said, there are kickers out there. They'll figure it out.
          I thought he headlined at least one or two loses.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post

I thought he headlined at least one or two loses.
            Either way he can't be our kicker again. The guy was horrific.

Comment

Pretty sure that will be handled in the draft.

Comment

One of Gettlemanís last orders of business for Carolina, was picking that kicker Harrison Butker, who the Panthers promptly cut after DG was gone.
                He was picked up by the Chiefs and had a great year.
                The moral of the story being, that Iím confident DG will figure it out.
                "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Didnt we fire Wing?? And im sure Rosas is next if he is still there.

There are 2 naaaaasty punters in the draft, Michael Dickson from Texas and JK Scott from Alabama, Dickson is the 1st punter in over a decade to win a bowl game mvp being the punter
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing them pick up Dickson or some rookie kicker with a awesome leg with their last pick it get one undrafted.

Want to see them go with a younger kicker with lots of unused miles
                    Rather not see them get someone from free agency who's leg is in question!

Comment

I'd give Rosas another chance seeing as he had to kick behind that atrocious OL.

Comment

Idk why but I feel like Rosas if given another opportunity will become a good kicker .... I get the feeling of. Matt Bryant ... hadbad year with Giants ... then ends up being amazing for someone else ..... I could be completely wrong

Comment

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
                          We going on fouth down all year.
                          fine

Comment

Could trade the #2 pick for two proven all world vets......that's the kind of out of the box thinking this organization needs!

Comment

I remember reading somewhere that the giants still like Rosas and want to give him a chance. I'm sure they will bring in a veteran kicker. But the giants did that last year and Rosas looked great in the preseason but cracked under the pressure of regular season.
                              [SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                              X