Some thoughts on (Ugh!) Ereck Flowers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I Bleed Blue View Post

Yeah, especially when there's no justification for the criticism.
    lol see, its wild never seen a 3rd stinger get caped for so hard

Comment

Originally posted by nycowns View Post

lol see, its wild never seen a 3rd stinger get caped for so hard
      Caped so hard? It's simple. He hasn't played a single NFL down yet, so how can anyone criticize the guy? It makes no sense. Also, as it stands, he's the second string QB.

Comment

Caped so hard? It's simple. He hasn't played a single NFL down yet, so how can anyone criticize the guy? It makes no sense. Also, as it stands, he's the second string QB.
        So you cant criticize any potential draft picks either by that logic? Interesting

Also we are either drafting a QB high who will be #2 or getting a real vet backup. Webb will be #3 again no matter what.

Comment

So you cant criticize any potential draft picks either by that logic? Interesting

Also we are either drafting a QB high who will be #2 or getting a real vet backup. Webb will be #3 again no matter what.
          Look, you obviously have something against the young man. My only point was, he hasn't done anything to be criticized for. That's it.

Comment

Many top pics are not going to be hall of fame players. It always takes up to 4 years for many players to develope. Many of you misjudge Flowers because you go by what commentators, players and coaches be saying. Imagine if Eli didn't help Giants win Superbowl in 07.
            I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

I disagree. Webb will probably be the 3rd stringer if we pick a QB in the first round. If we don't take a QB, I only see us carrying 2 QBs, opening an additional roster spot for a position player.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post

I disagree. Webb will probably be the 3rd stringer if we pick a QB in the first round. If we don't take a QB, I only see us carrying 2 QBs, opening an additional roster spot for a position player.
                I think they bring a vet in but not like Eli ever gets hurt

Comment

Look, you obviously have something against the young man. My only point was, he hasn't done anything to be criticized for. That's it.
                  I have nothing against Webb but the dude couldn't beat out Geno Smith for the backup QB role. This could be due to the previous staff didn't have a clue or it could be due to Webb not being able to beat out Geno Smith as a backup QB......We aren't talking about starting QB, backup QB....

This guy better at least become a backup QB or he is a straight bust.......
                  Last edited by JB456; 04-16-2018, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JB456 View Post

I have nothing against Webb but the dude couldn't beat out Geno Smith for the backup QB role. This could be due to the previous staff didn't have a clue or it could be due to Webb not being able to beat out Geno Smith as a backup QB......We aren't talking about starting QB, backup QB....

This guy better at least become a backup QB or he is a straight bust.......
                    Behind that line Geno was expendable. Webb wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by mercurio View Post

Thank you. Common sense is refreshing.

Comment

Originally posted by mercurio View Post

But the previous staff probably didn't care if Webb got hurt when the season went into the toilet. They were fighting for their jobs and their potential future jobs and felt safer naming GENO SMITH as the backup QB. It appears that they felt that Smith gave the Giants a better chance of winning than Webb.

Comment

Originally posted by JB456 View Post

But the previous staff probably didn't care if Webb got hurt when the season went into the toilet. They were fighting for their jobs and their potential future jobs and felt safer naming GENO SMITH as the backup QB. It appears that they felt that Smith gave the Giants a better chance of winning than Webb.
                          This whole situation was handled so badly that it's useless to try to make sense out of what they were doing or thinking last season. They ended Eli's streak, threw Geno to the wolves and kept Webb under wraps so that now nobody has had a good read on him. Great.

Comment

Deep Thoughts
                            1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Working...
                            X