Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall released

I'm glad. This guy is finished.

Let's go get Dez - Gettleman did not rule it out when asked just now.

Comment

We really have zero NFL caliber WRs outside of Shepard and Beckham now. Not that I wanted Marshall to be there, but we are incredibly lacking in depth at this position.

Comment

I predict Dez will sign with the GMEN on 2-yr deal for < $15 - with only 10 guaranteed.

Comment

Great move this was terrible signing in the first place I hated it so much, guy is a career loser

Comment

Wow im shocked...he was a nice tall 3rd option ...im surprised they cut him....does that mean Dez is in play now

Comment

DB For the TD!

Comment

NY post reporting Marshall failed his physical.

Comment

We all knew this was coming,on to the next one,way game set up now.

Comment

[QUOTE=NCGiantsFan1;n3124026]Let's go get Dez - Gettleman did not rule it out when asked just now.[/QUOTEnl

Nope.

I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

Call me crazy but bring Dez in here!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Brown View Post
                        We really have zero NFL caliber WRs outside of Shepard and Beckham now. Not that I wanted Marshall to be there, but we are incredibly lacking in depth at this position.
                        Still have evan Engram thankfully but yes we need another receiver who can play on the outside and has some physicality to him.

not dez .

also need way more depth at receiver another injury to any of the top 3 guys and we are done again

Comment

Originally posted by Sundown View Post
                          You're crazy. I would barf is Dez Bryant was a Giant.

Sorry to see Marshall go but we was definitely not worth $5MM. Probably just as good that he's off the team.
                          He'll probably get a gig with Seattle, NE or someone like that.
                          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Sundown View Post
                            Your ****ing crazy lol

but stranger things have happened, I know I will be sick if he's signed by the giants.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

You're crazy. I would barf is Dez Bryant was a Giant.

Sorry to see Marshall go but we was definitely not worth $5MM. Probably just as good that he's off the team.
                              He'll probably get a gig with Seattle, NE or someone like that.
                              He'll retire and be permanent on tv

Comment

Working...
                              X