JJ is pulling all the stops getting x cowboys to fire up his team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ is pulling all the stops getting x cowboys to fire up his team

Why would Emmit come out & say the Cowboys are mentally tough enough to win in 4th quarter right before the biggest game of the year?

JJ pulling all the stops to motivate his team to make sure they come in Met Stadium & play till the end of the game is what comes to my mind anyway.

Maybe an x Giant player will follow that up by saying something to fire up our boys right?

Tiki where are ya when the Giants need ya?

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...mentally-tough

Re: JJ is pulling all the stops getting x cowboys to fire up his team

[quote user="jakegibbs"]Why would Emmit come out & say the Cowboys are mentally tough enough to win in 4th quarter right before the biggest game of the year?

[/quote]Well that's not what he said. He wonders if they are mentally tough.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

You want to see motivated players? How about if you win, you get paid...if you lose, mmmm not so much. Of course it'd never happen, but if it did, Jeez, every week would be like playoffs....

Comment

[quote user="jakegibbs"]Why would Emmit come out & say the Cowboys are mentally tough enough to win in 4th quarter right before the biggest game of the year?

JJ pulling all the stops to motivate his team to make sure they come in Met Stadium & play till the end of the game is what comes to my mind anyway.

Maybe an x Giant player will follow that up by saying something to fire up our boys right?

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...mentally-tough[/quote]

Tiki's hiding from the ex wife.

Comment

As Bill Parcells once said: " If you can't get ready to play this game, you ought to take a hike".
          Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

[quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="jakegibbs"]Why would Emmit come out & say the Cowboys are mentally tough enough to win in 4th quarter right before the biggest game of the year?

As Bill Parcells once said: " If you can't get ready to play this game, you ought to take a hike".[/quote]

Bill also said his written contract wasn't worth the paper it was written on. And if he didn't say it he sure meant it.

Comment

[quote user="yatitle"][quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="jakegibbs"]Why would Emmit come out & say the Cowboys are mentally tough enough to win in 4th quarter right before the biggest game of the year? JJ pulling all the stops to motivate his team to make sure they come in Met Stadium & play till the end of the game is what comes to my mind anyway. Maybe an x Giant player will follow that up by saying something to fire up our boys right? Tiki where are ya when the Giants need ya? http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...mentally-tough[/quote]

As Bill Parcells once said: " If you can't get ready to play this game, you ought to take a hike".[/quote]

Bill also said his written contract wasn't worth the paper it was written on. And if he didn't say it he sure meant it.
              [/quote]

He ALSO said I'll have that with extra cheese, & a large fry.

Comment

I don't care if they bring in Roger Staubach, Michael Irvin, Troy Aikman and Moose to join Emmit, those days have been long gone.

And for TIKI, he can stay home to, TC and the GMEN will take care of business.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

I don't care if they bring in Roger Staubach, Michael Irvin, Troy Aikman and Moose to join Emmit, those days have been long gone.

And for TIKI, he can stay home to, TC and the GMEN will take care of business.

[/quote]

This just in. Jerry Jones to exhume Tom Landry's body for pre game speech. Landry's hat is questionable.

Comment

If you were a player, who risked his physical health every practice and game to play football, would you be inspired by that?

If I was a player and an old scrawny rich owner said I wasn't tough I would not be inspired to prove him wrong.

Comment

[quote user="yatitle"][quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="jakegibbs"]Why would Emmit come out & say the Cowboys are mentally tough enough to win in 4th quarter right before the biggest game of the year?

[/quote]

Ok, nice non-sequitur.
                      Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

So far, I like the build up to this game. It's a very close match up, yet the consensus in the media seems to be that the Giants are going to win this game. Not really split down the middle. The Giants feel good about themselves after beating their cross-town rivals and talking a bit-- not trash talking but I could see how the Cowboys could take it that way. And now we've got guys like Emmit Smith (who works for ESPN by the way) who are subtly questioning the heart of the team.

The Cowboys play poorly with high expectations-- so far, quite the opposite seems to be happening.

Comment

He said they weren't mentally tough enough to finish. When do you finish a game if not in the 4th quarter? So I adlibed about it being the 4th quarter. My bad.

Why would Emmit come out & say the Cowboys are mentally tough enough to win in 4th quarter right before the biggest game of the year?

Comment

[quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="yatitle"][quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="jakegibbs"]Why would Emmit come out & say the Cowboys are mentally tough enough to win in 4th quarter right before the biggest game of the year?

[/quote]

Ok, nice non-sequitur.
                            [/quote]

In case anyone didn't understand.

In non se·qui·tur (nn skw-tr, -tr)
                            n.
                            1. An inference or conclusion that does not follow from the premises or evidence.
                            2. A statement that does not follow logically from what preceded it.
                            case no one else knew what you were saying.

Comment

[quote user="yatitle"][quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="yatitle"][quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="jakegibbs"]Why would Emmit come out & say the Cowboys are mentally tough enough to win in 4th quarter right before the biggest game of the year?

As Bill Parcells once said:* " If you can't get ready to play this game, you ought to take a hike".[/quote]

Bill also said his written contract wasn't worth the paper it was written on.* And if he didn't say it he sure meant it.
                              [/quote]

Ok, nice non-sequitur.*
                              [/quote]

In case anyone didn't understand.

In non se·qui·tur *(nn skw-tr, -tr)
                              n.
                              1. An inference or conclusion that does not follow from the premises or evidence.
                              2. A statement that does not follow logically from what preceded it.
                              case no one else knew what you were saying.

[/quote]

Huh? Will you put that in layman's terms YA?

Comment

Working...
                              X