Our D leader is Antel Rolle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our D leader is Antel Rolle

Reagrdless of if we like to think so or not this guy is the leader on D... He has the most passion to win and he calls the players out... While Im not saying he hasnt messed up but I think he gets the team fired up more than anyone else... This guy wants to win and you can tell...
    Go Giants!!!

Re: Our D leader is Antel Rolle

I think Brandon Jacabs Fires the team up the most with his dancing on the star and starting fights Even Chris Collinsworth thinks itsBJand he hates the Giants. On D it got to be JPP he is a monster and Ithink he make s the other guys play better.

Comment

[quote user="Newman80"]I think Brandon Jacabs Fires the team up the most with his dancing on the star and starting fights Even Chris Collinsworth thinks its*BJ*and he hates the Giants.** On D it got to be JPP he is a monster and I*think he make s the other guys play better.[/quote]

I think Rolle is the vocal leader where JPP is by example...

Jacobs gets fired up but I dont think he makes much of a splash on his side of the ball...

I think this team really misses a Strahan type guy though... He and Toomer were classy leaders...
      Go Giants!!!

Comment

no way, Tuck is the leader off the field

and Boley on the field

Comment

I dont think Rolle makes enough plays to be a leader. Not that you have to be the best on the team, but you need to be able to lead by example imo and I dont think Rolle has done that this season.

Comment

Nope.

Antrel Rolle is a hired gun that runs his mouth. When Justin Tuck put on his big boy pants last weekend, the entire defense followed suit. That tells all you need to know about who the leader and captain is. .

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]I dont think Rolle makes enough plays to be a leader. Not that you have to be the best on the team, but you need to be able to lead by example imo and I dont think Rolle has done that this season.
              [/quote]

I agree, but I dont believe he knew was going to he close to the line playing this hybrid CB. Let Rolle play the role he was supposed to play when he first signed on and then lets judge him on that, I give him his due bc the role he is playing is NOT what he should be playing. But hey its the name of the game.

Comment

Man Rolle wants to win every game and you can see and hear the fire in him.. A leader of a team downt say "I dont know' A leader of a team doesnt decide to play one week and not others...

Ill agree Boley is amoung the top but at the end of the day Rolle has been out of his natural position where Tuck and these other guys have not.... Tuck has been o this team how long??? If he isnt penciled the absolute leader at this point he isnt the leader of our team...

Put Rolle back at saftey or the LOS and he would be way better... I mean he played corner for a game... Thats a guy who will take the opeertunity and try his best to play and win...
                Go Giants!!!

Comment

[quote user="Giantsin04"]Nope.

Antrel Rolle is a hired gun that runs his mouth. When Justin Tuck put on his big boy pants last weekend, the entire defense followed suit. That tells all you need to know about who the leader and captain is. .[/quote]

"When JT puts his on his big boy pants" that statement right there proves he isnt the leader... A leader keeps them pants on!!!
                  Go Giants!!!

Comment

[quote user="G-Man67"]no way, Tuck is the leader off the field

and Boley on the field[/quote]

Ill agree about Boley though... He is really our AP (IMO)
                    Go Giants!!!

Comment

He's going to be super pissed you misspelled his name.

Comment

[quote user="Gianthunter"]He's going to be super pissed you misspelled his name.[/quote]

LOL... Man I love typing on my iPad (when I post here) it correctsmy spellings (although Antrel wouldnt get fixed) My bad!!!
                        Go Giants!!!

Comment

[quote user="Tony Bruno"]Reagrdless of if we like to think so or not this guy is the leader on D... He has the most passion to win and he calls the players out... While Im not saying he hasnt messed up but I think he gets the team fired up more than anyone else... This guy wants to win and you can tell...[/quote]

I thought Justin Tuck was the defensive captain? When did that change? Did TC make Rolles DC?

Comment

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="Tony Bruno"]Reagrdless of if we like to think so or not this guy is the leader on D... He has the most passion to win and he calls the players out... While Im not saying he hasnt messed up but I think he gets the team fired up more than anyone else... This guy wants to win and you can tell...[/quote]

I thought Justin Tuck was the defensive captain? When did that change? Did TC make Rolles DC?[/quote]

Oh I see the "C" makes them the leader now my bad!!!
                            Go Giants!!!

Comment

[quote user="Tony Bruno"][quote user="Gianthunter"]He's going to be super pissed you misspelled his name.[/quote] LOL... Man I love typing on my iPad (when I post here) it correctsmy spellings (although Antrel wouldnt get fixed) My bad!!![/quote][]

Comment

Working...
                              X