Welcome Mr. Barkley!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Mr. Barkley!!!

Prediction...unless he suffers injuries, Barkley will end his career as one of the ten all-time best NFL running backs. He has the mental toughness, intelligence, mentality, work ethic, physical skills and desire to be the GOAT. I have never seen more balance and body control and speed combined in a college RB. His cuts are sick, his receiving skills are special and his vision is amazing.

Whoever drafts this this guy will have an amazing leader on and off the field and a future HOF RB.
    Last edited by PennState1; 04-27-2018, 12:20 AM.

Truly happy with the choice. I thought they'd choose him, Chubb or trade back.

Comment

I told you all!

Comment

Great pick!

Comment

I love it.
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

would have preferred Darnold but cant be mad at taking the best player in the draft. DG said he wants football players and Saquan is flat out a football player and loves the game and has a good head on his shoulders

Comment

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Saquon didn't miss a beat when Prime Time asked "Do you bELIeve" and Saquon replied "I bELIeve in Eli."

I'm extremely happy with this pick.

#NYGReturnToGlory

Comment

. i think the kid will be good ,but i think mara and gettlemen set us back at least 4 -5 more seasons. what good is winning 7-8 games a season for a few years and then rebuilding again?

Comment

not the pick I would have made, but if our line can at least be average, him, OBJ and Engram make a scary trio.

Comment

I like it. Thought we were going QB but I am a fan and happy Barkley is a Giant now.

Comment

From no running game to best prospect in years. Three and outs should go down.

Comment

Well davis webb better be good because this could be a rough 10 years without a qb

Comment

Great pick and Darnold also gets to play in our stadium as a Jet!

Comment

I am so happy....kid is gonna be great here

Comment

I love it. I wasn't a big fan of any of these qb's. Wouldnt have minded chubb, but we need to get the d off the field and sustain some drives and win time of pos.

Comment

Working...
                              X