A Letter to NFL GMs By Kyle Lauletta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Letter to NFL GMs By Kyle Lauletta

I know itís not a common headline ó a quarterback coming out of Richmond playing in the NFL ó but Iím not a common player.

Iím guessing Chad Pennngton wanted to be like Aaron Rodgers as well.

But not having a weak arm pretty much killed that. Iím glad the kid has dreams though.

Comment

Nice tight spiral...I bet our receivers would rather have those balls thrown to them then Eli's knuckle balls !!

Comment

thanks for posting that.....made me like the kid...and the pick

Comment

Originally posted by BLUEWAVERIDER View Post
          thanks for posting that.....made me like the kid...and the pick
          Same here.

Comment

can Kyle play CB?

Comment

Cooper taylor can.....not.

sorry....Can't talk Richmond football without Cooper "Failure" Taylor
              Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by DJN View Post
                Nice tight spiral...I bet our receivers would rather have those balls thrown to them then Eli's knuckle balls !!
                Davis Webb throws nice Spirals also with more zip.
                sigpic

Comment

he definitely falls in line with the standard of work ethic already established in the QB room

Comment

I guess it just burns you up that Eli is still the starter doesn't it?...If it bothers you that much maybe you should just jump off a ledge or root for another team?

Comment

I'm liking this guy already his determination is exactly what you want from your QB

Comment

Thanks for posting .. Didn't know much about him but I'm a fan. I can see why DG drafted him he lives for football Between him and Webb, maybe one will become the next great hope once Eli moves on.
                        That's why we discuss, We all have different perspectives. Ride and Die with the NY Giants

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_QB10 View Post

I guess it just burns you up that Eli is still the starter doesn't it?...If it bothers you that much maybe you should just jump off a ledge or root for another team?
                          Oh so if I want to root for the Giants I have to be a pom pom waver like you and just accept mediocre play ?? I've neevr been a brown noser...If that's your thing knock yourself out !!
                          Last edited by DJN; 04-28-2018, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_ One View Post

Davis Webb throws nice Spirals also with more zip.
                            Hope Webb gets plenty of playing time in the pre season games !!

Comment

Oh so if I want to root for the Giants I have to be a pom pom waver like you and just accept mediocre play ?? I've neevr been a brown noser...If that's your thing knock yourself out !!
                              No you should not accept mediocre play but you should get behind Eli and show him some respect. After all he has been our franchise QB for over a decade and we have won two SB's with him under center. The guy should at least be given one more shot especially since our new GM is trying to fix the OL has added a new running threat by adding Barkley, and fixing the mess that Reese has left us with. Let's see what Eli can do with an improved OL and all the weapons we now have. If Eli cannot produce any longer under improved circumstances he will be gone soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X