Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.J.McIntosh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • R.J.McIntosh

    Love this pick. I was hoping we would grab him late. I first noticed him when watching the Miami /ND game. He gave Quentin Nelson fits with power and speed. It was one of Nrelson's worst games. He still needs to develop but we got a steal here. I believe someone on the boards stated that he was a 2nd -3rd round pick on the big boards they were using..

  • #2
    cool!

    Comment


    • #3
      Profiles perfectly as a 5T in Bettcher's scheme. Was only a true Junior who entered early, so he is not done developing. Love his upside. Him and Hill really add some much needed depth to that DL. Gettleman had a plan- run the ball, rush the passer and stop the run- and he stuck to it. GREAT VALUE once again.

      That Miami defense was nasty last year, and this guy was a big part of it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Looks like Bettcher’s vision of relentless pressure is starting to come into focus. The reports on this kid suggest he needs to develop strength at the point of attack (similar to Hill and Carter), but that he has athleticism and can get to the QB. Great value here I think.

        Comment


        • #5
          Not convinced he was the best pick for our last selection. I was expecting a DB,T, WR, or LBer.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JimFassel69 View Post
            Profiles perfectly as a 5T in Bettcher's scheme. Was only a true Junior who entered early, so he is not done developing. Love his upside. Him and Hill really add some much needed depth to that DL. Gettleman had a plan- run the ball, rush the passer and stop the run- and he stuck to it. GREAT VALUE once again.

            That Miami defense was nasty last year, and this guy was a big part of it.
            getting the rotation going no more guys playing 95% of the snaps great plan just sad we don't have anymore picks.

            Comment


            • #7
              Love the pick also, I’d much rather have got a OT or CB with the Hill pick and then took McIntosh later like we did

              Comment


              • #8
                Goodbye Bromley

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
                  Goodbye Bromley
                  isn't he already gone?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post

                    isn't he already gone?
                    Is he? I didn't know.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post

                      isn't he already gone?
                      You're right. I thought he had a year left on his rookie contract.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by darrin99 View Post

                        Is he? I didn't know.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by big blue dog View Post

                          getting the rotation going no more guys playing 95% of the snaps great plan just sad we don't have anymore picks.
                          I agree fresh bodies = less Offensive yards for the opponent.
                          "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                            nobody misses you.

                            lol ....It just shows when you do absolutely nothing on the field for 3 years, nobody misses you.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by darrin99 View Post

                              lol ....It just shows when you do absolutely nothing on the field for 3 years, nobody misses you.
                              While not great , i didnt think Bromley was HORRIBLE nor good........ but wasnt bad..... I think he can be a decent rotation DT somewhere

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X