R.J.McIntosh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.J.McIntosh

Love this pick. I was hoping we would grab him late. I first noticed him when watching the Miami /ND game. He gave Quentin Nelson fits with power and speed. It was one of Nrelson's worst games. He still needs to develop but we got a steal here. I believe someone on the boards stated that he was a 2nd -3rd round pick on the big boards they were using..

cool!

Comment

Profiles perfectly as a 5T in Bettcher's scheme. Was only a true Junior who entered early, so he is not done developing. Love his upside. Him and Hill really add some much needed depth to that DL. Gettleman had a plan- run the ball, rush the passer and stop the run- and he stuck to it. GREAT VALUE once again.

That Miami defense was nasty last year, and this guy was a big part of it.

Comment

Looks like Bettcher’s vision of relentless pressure is starting to come into focus. The reports on this kid suggest he needs to develop strength at the point of attack (similar to Hill and Carter), but that he has athleticism and can get to the QB. Great value here I think.

Comment

Not convinced he was the best pick for our last selection. I was expecting a DB,T, WR, or LBer.

Comment

Originally posted by JimFassel69 View Post
            Profiles perfectly as a 5T in Bettcher's scheme. Was only a true Junior who entered early, so he is not done developing. Love his upside. Him and Hill really add some much needed depth to that DL. Gettleman had a plan- run the ball, rush the passer and stop the run- and he stuck to it. GREAT VALUE once again.

That Miami defense was nasty last year, and this guy was a big part of it.
            getting the rotation going no more guys playing 95% of the snaps great plan just sad we don't have anymore picks.

Comment

Love the pick also, I’d much rather have got a OT or CB with the Hill pick and then took McIntosh later like we did

Comment

Goodbye Bromley

Comment

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
                  Goodbye Bromley
                  isn't he already gone?

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post

isn't he already gone?
                    Is he? I didn't know.

Comment

isn't he already gone?
                      You're right. I thought he had a year left on his rookie contract.

Comment

Is he? I didn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by big blue dog View Post

getting the rotation going no more guys playing 95% of the snaps great plan just sad we don't have anymore picks.
                          I agree fresh bodies = less Offensive yards for the opponent.
                          "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

nobody misses you.

lol ....It just shows when you do absolutely nothing on the field for 3 years, nobody misses you.

Comment

lol ....It just shows when you do absolutely nothing on the field for 3 years, nobody misses you.
                              While not great , i didnt think Bromley was HORRIBLE nor good........ but wasnt bad..... I think he can be a decent rotation DT somewhere

Comment

Working...
                              X