Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... we got two DTs and just one O lineman. Hmmmm...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big blue dog View Post

Think they might have jumped on him but he had concussion concerns.
    I think there was also an issue with his knee (I could be wrong though)

Comment

Where you are at fault is in this.....you assume you know more about Crosby than the Giants do. Ahhhh, you donít. There is a reason why he dropped so far, so maybe you should find the answer to that before you tell us we should have taken Crosby instead of a man who embarrassed the best OL guy coming out this year, Nelson.

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
        We might get lucky and pick up another guy for the Oline depth chart off of cuts
        Our only hope. How is the cap space looking? Still need a 3rd wr as well.
        [SIGPIC]

Comment

Chad Wheeler and Adam Bisnowaty over any of the guys we could've drafted in the 4th or 5th round IMO! Just wasn't a good year for Tackles and just grabbing one doesn't fix anything! I would RATHER them just continue to develop Bis and Wheeler then to start over with another young unproven prospect who is not even more talented that Wheeler or Bis

Comment

Originally posted by Sicko View Post
            Chad Wheeler and Adam Bisnowaty over any of the guys we could've drafted in the 4th or 5th round IMO! Just wasn't a good year for Tackles and just grabbing one doesn't fix anything! I would RATHER them just continue to develop Bis and Wheeler then to start over with another young unproven prospect who is not even more talented that Wheeler or Bis
            I think you are right.

Comment

Originally posted by SoJucobast View Post

I think there was also an issue with his knee (I could be wrong though)
              herd he had a foot injury but think it had more to do with the head injury,these only get so many of those before it's time to call it quits.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post

Our only hope. How is the cap space looking? Still need a 3rd wr as well.
                They call him CODY LATTIMORE......

LOOK NO MORE....

Comment

whenever I hear medical, I dont even consider someone. Mainly because Im not intelliegent enough to decipher medical conditions as it relates to football and I have no way to even get that sorta info.

in these situations you'd be ignorant to even have a strong opinion on the matter so you have to just see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicko View Post
                    Agree there is no way they could fix everything that you lose when you have 5 non productive drafts,but they have done a good job putting a good dent in it.

Comment

NFL channell they reported it was concussion problem, on Crosby. Not good for any lineman.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Brown View Post
                        To be clear, I thought this was a really good draft overall. But only one O lineman? I understand we got Solder as a FA, but we also lost arguably our only two decent O linemen from last year, and all we did was draft one guy.

I think the line will be better than last year, as it's hard not to be, but it still looks like a real problem area. Should we not have gone with Tyrell Crosby over Macintosh?
                        Gettleman takes the best player, regardless of need....that is what good GMs do.

Comment

Originally posted by big blue dog View Post

herd he had a foot injury but think it had more to do with the head injury,these only get so many of those before it's time to call it quits.
                          Gotcha thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by TennisMenace View Post

LOOK NO MORE....
                            Let's hope. 3tds 35 receptions in 3 years is not groundbreaking
                            [SIGPIC]

Comment

They got 2 in FA and drafted one that's 3 new O-lineman out of 5, that's a pretty big overhaul. We're moving Vernon to OLB and dumped J PP so we definitely needed D-line too.

Comment

Originally posted by TennisMenace View Post

LOOK NO MORE....
                                actually they call him Cody Latimer

Comment

Working...
                                X