Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is your Giants pride restored? Can you feel the positive vibes going into the 2018 season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is your Giants pride restored? Can you feel the positive vibes going into the 2018 season?

How are you feeling right now about the State of the Giants? Losing JPP was my only "gripe" but the scale is still firmly grounded in the favor of good. My pride and confidence in this team has been fully restored and I'm expecting to truly be a competitive team again . So much so that I'm finally going to add these to the Armada after sitting on the shelf for 3 years. Are you not excited? If not, why? This post isnt about being pragmatic, if your rebuttal is going to be along the lines of "We have to wait and see." then you're missing the point. I've got a source from the future and without causing a ripple in the space/time continuum for fear of a paradox I will simply say, We're back baby!!! We are back. We might not win the big one this year but rest assured Giants nation, we're going to dance so put on your dancing shoes, dust off the 2 step move, bob your head or tap your foot if need be. The stars are aligning and the universe is speaking. The question is... can you hear it?

"Take your protein pills and put your helmet on" ny pride.jpg

I'm really like the way DG believes to build a team. Old school. Reese new school should have been fired 2 years ago. Trending up.
    Attached Files

Comment

Im old school so I like the current philosophy. Just tired of thinking my Giants are soft.

Comment

I'm ol school as well & loved watching our OL smashmouth defenses during the Parcells days. They knew we were running the damn rock & still couldn't stop it! That's what I wanna see this yr & for yrs to come from this team.

Comment

Respek to the old schoolers.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
            I'm ol school as well & loved watching our OL smashmouth defenses during the Parcells days. They knew we were running the damn rock & still couldn't stop it! That's what I wanna see this yr & for yrs to come from this team.
            +1, I'm more positive this season than been for years...getting back to Giant football IMHO

Comment

Yeah I definitely like what is being done to get us back to winning football and contender for playoffs perennially.
              NYG Til I Die... Even Tatted in "Big Blue" Blood

Is it football season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by pjsreal View Post
                How are you feeling right now about the State of the Giants? Losing JPP was my only "gripe" but the scale is still firmly grounded in the favor of good. My pride and confidence in this team has been fully restored and I'm expecting to truly be a competitive team again . So much so that I'm finally going to add these to the Armada after sitting on the shelf for 3 years. Are you not excited? If not, why? This post isnt about being pragmatic, if your rebuttal is going to be along the lines of "We have to wait and see." then you're missing the point. I've got a source from the future and without causing a ripple in the space/time continuum for fear of a paradox I will simply say, We're back baby!!! We are back. We might not win the big one this year but rest assured Giants nation, we're going to dance so put on your dancing shoes, dust off the 2 step move, bob your head or tap your foot if need be. The stars are aligning and the universe is speaking. The question is... can you hear it?

"Take your protein pills and put your helmet on" ny pride.jpg
                well said brother......you are in my mind......I am soooooo pumped and proud of our NEW team.......can’t wait to strap it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
                  Absolutely.....win the battle in the trenches all day long baby........Eagles just showed us that theory still is pretty darn good.

Comment

Just from a draft? No.. they're still a 3-13 team until they get on the field in September and prove otherwise. Certainly seem headed in the right direction with everything they've done since Reese was canned, but my pride won't be restored unless all these moves = playoffs.

Comment

People are fired up but Barkley is a SUPERSTAR/FACE OF THE FRANCHISE type of player on and off the field. Jerseys already selling out everywhere so while I don't think the Pick was done for Marketing Purpose but so far it has made a Positive Impact Marketing Wise already.

Last edited by Sicko; 04-28-2018, 08:06 PM.

Comment

i never lost my Giants pride so i didnt need it restored.

but i do have hope that this team will be very much improved this year. I think the draft was very good. I would have liked a CB and another OL, but Gettleman made a living off UDFA OL and CB in Carolina. So hoping he has something up his sleeve for these UDFA today.

i like how the team is coming together though. i think there's a lot of talent on this team. I think the addition of Bettcher is going to be HUGE for this defense. And i think DG did a great job rebuilding this OL. The offense actually seems like it could be really solid this year as well.

Another WR would have also been nice. Shurmur ran a lotttt of 2 WR sets last year for the Vikings and he barely used the 3rd WR on the Vikings. Adam Theilen had 142 targets. Stefon Diggs had 95 targets. And then the 3rd most targets for WRs on the team was Laquon Treadwell with 35 targets. I think we'll be seeing a lot of 2 TE sets and maybe even a fullback on the roster and some old school i-formation. Odell and Shep will be the starting WRs and the WRs to get the most work. Engram obviously is also a huge weapon as well.

and dont forget, Shurmur was the TEs coach for Rhett Ellison on the Vikings so he knows how to use him and what he's best at.

Comment

Great draft picks I give the New York Giants an A+

Comment

Originally posted by FIREreeseNOW! View Post
                            Just from a draft? No.. they're still a 3-13 team until they get on the field in September and prove otherwise. Certainly seem headed in the right direction with everything they've done since Reese was canned, but my pride won't be restored unless all these moves = playoffs.
                            Nope. Started feeling this way well before then. The draft just accentuated it. We are playoff bound. Might come down to the Indy game but know that we'll be well represented then. Few understand the true power of energy, both good and bad.

Comment

Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
                              Great draft picks I give the New York Giants an A+
                              your a strict grade giver.. strict but fair..

Comment

Working...
                              X