Expectations For Saquon Barkley In Year 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expectations For Saquon Barkley In Year 1

What Are Your Realistic Expectations For Saquon Barkley In His Rookie Season With The N.Y. Giants?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

.. I hope they give him split carries or something and bring him along at a nice slow pace

Would love to see him return some kicks though! put him and OBJ back there for kick returns!
    Last edited by bigpoppy; 04-28-2018, 06:33 PM.

Comment

As the #2 pick overall... pretty high expectations.

Comment

If a runningback is going to be good...it typically doesnt take long for a team to feel their impact. I expect a major impact from Barkley year 1. 1.5k + total yards from scrimmage.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
          i hope they give him time to learn. most rookie rbs don't even break into the lineup until later in the year... I hope they give him split carries or something and bring him along at a nice slow pace

Would love to see him return some kicks though! put him and OBJ back there for kick returns!
          **** that..
          Elliott played his first game and every game got better and better. I want this kid to see action right away, thatís what comes with being the 2nd overall pick.

Comment

Mike Shula is pretty well known for splitting carries between backs. i wouldnt expect him to break any rookie records but he will be a big part in the team's success this year.

Comment

Dalvin Cook his first game for Shurmer last year 22-127

Comment

ROTY-1400-1500yds 12 rushing Tds 6 rec TDs, that's what I expect from a guy compared to Barry Sanders, AP, Dickerson Tomlinson, etc.

Comment

7,000 TDs

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
                    ROTY-1400-1500yds 12 rushing Tds 6 rec TDs, that's what I expect from a guy compared to Barry Sanders, AP, Dickerson Tomlinson, etc.
                    + 1

Anything less and Ill be disappointed especially if some of these rookie QBs look good or Chubb is a monster.

Thats the price you pay when you are the #2 pick.

LT was the #2 pick.

That one worked.

The #2 pick has to be a game changer from day 1.
                    http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

1200 rushing yards 10 td. 450 receiving yards 5 td. But most important, getting the first down with 3 minuets to go, keeping our d off the field. He does most of his damage in our 4 minuet offense.

Comment

Originally posted by pjsreal View Post
                        Mike Shula is pretty well known for splitting carries between backs. i wouldnt expect him to break any rookie records but he will be a big part in the team's success this year.
                        as it should be. i don't see him getting a full workload rushing..... his touches will include catches.... it is the combo that will matter not BS rushing stats

give me big plays wins & TDs please... could care less about fantasy football stats

Comment

as it should be. i don't see him getting a full workload rushing..... his touches will include catches.... it is the combo that will matter not BS rushing stats

give me big plays wins & TDs please... could care less about fantasy football stats
                          even if he was put into a position that he had to carry the full load...his college career shows he is capable of doing it and staying healthy.

Comment

its all about that coveted W

Comment

i hope they give him time to learn. most rookie rbs don't even break into the lineup until later in the year... I hope they give him split carries or something and bring him along at a nice slow pace

BS, Zeke was out there right away, Fournette was out there right away, you don't coddle the #2 overall pick in the draft. And having him return kicks would be idiotic, you don't use your star players for that unless it's a dire moment in a must have game.

Comment

Working...
                              X