Eli Manning Appreciation Thread!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli Manning Appreciation Thread!

I know there's been a few threads like this but thought I would take a stab at one.

Eli Manning Is my Favorite NY Giant Player! I was to young to remember the first two Giants Super Bowls but I remember watching Eli's two Magical Come backs against the Patriots in the Super Bowl. They are right up there with my most memorable Sports moments in my life time that I watched on TV the only thing that comes close for me Is the Yankees core 4 Yankees 90's championships and Yankees in 2009 WS! Eli has broken just about every Giants QB Stat and IMHO he is the All Time Giants QB and a future NFL Hall Of Famer and deservedly so! Whatever happens to end Eli's career weather he finishes it a Giant or not I will always love Eli!
    Last edited by Donnie Yen; 04-29-2018, 12:48 PM.

Haha when I saw the title I thought he retired or got cut lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
      LOL

Comment

I just really love Eli and wanted to make a thread to basically say Thank You Eli!

Comment

I get it. He gave us two of the most exciting SB runs in recent memory
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I get it. He gave us two of the most exciting SB runs in recent memory
            No doubt "Eli" posts will be with us for eternity...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_QB10 View Post

No doubt "Eli" posts will be with us for eternity...lol
              as they should be he is the best QB In Giants History and a Future Hall Of Famer!

Comment

Eli's spirit animal is a goat

Comment

Agree 100% Donnie . Good post . I love him also! Will
                  never ever ever forget those 2 super bowl wins.. not taking anything away from anyone else on those teams but watching Eli in the last few mins of those games was truly unbelievable. The joy that we all felt following those 2 wins was an amazing feeling . I was staring at the tv in complete disbelief that we won! Your the man Eli , and the ultimate professional

Comment

Big fan.

He holds himself accountable through good and bad. He has been part of team that has had some crazy games!!!
                    Hope he makes a strong push with his game as he ushers in his retirement..

"it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

Fellas I think every Giant fan loves Eli for all heís accomplished. But this is sports, and what have you done for me lately business. I hope he can remind of us glory days, if not then it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post

as they should be he is the best QB In Giants History and a Future Hall Of Famer!
                        No argument here..

Comment

Originally posted by Kingb50 View Post
                          Fellas I think every Giant fan loves Eli for all heís accomplished. But this is sports, and what have you done for me lately business. I hope he can remind of us glory days, if not then it is what it is.
                          Lets stop treating this one player like heís a God. Donít get me wrong I appreciate him as well, but letís be honest for all the miraculous plays heís made he has plenty of film when heís Messed up.. I mean absolutely threw away games.

Comment

Eli ainít done. He will put another trophy in the case and all the Eli-Haters gonna go silent. Many real Giants fans appreciate Eli. Thanks for the Post!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingb50 View Post
                              Lets stop treating this one player like heís a God. Donít get me wrong I appreciate him as well, but letís be honest for all the miraculous plays heís made he has plenty of film when heís Messed up.. I mean absolutely threw away games.
                              For all the "MIRACULOUS" things Dan Marino has done he has no Super Bowl Rings. Eli Manning Did something Dan Marino couldn't do, Eli took his team on his back and won two super bowls. Eli Didn't just Dilfer the Super Bowls he won two SB MVP's and he deserved both. May be I am old school but at the end of the day its all about what you did in the playoffs and supper bowl not what you do during the season. That being said Eli has broke just about every Giant QB record and has an Iron Man streak hasn't missed a game so most of his regular seasons as a Giant have been really good. Weather its a bad offensive line or Eli isn't as good the last two years I don't know but he Is a future Hall Of Famer!

Comment

Working...
                              X