No announcement yet.

Eli Manning Appreciation Thread!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just take a look at every player that ever won a Super Bowl MVP most of them are QB's again like it or not that is a fact. Just Google It if you don't believe me...

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post

how about when we lost 4 in a row in the 2011 season what were people saying then. and may be if you lived in a fishbowl called NY the Giants were the favorites but even in NY the Jets are the darlings of the media the Jets could do no wrong. your forgetting the Jets were coming off two years in a row where Rexy and Sanchez guided the Jets to two AFC Championship games the Jets were in way higher standing in 2007 then the Giants. I really meant Super Bowl who actually thought we would be in one let alone win one in 2007 and 2011 telling me that we were the favorites to do that either year is the true lie. what about after that Vikings game in 2007?,

were you even alive in 2007 or were you a little kid and don't remember?
      Skippy - if i'm commenting on Dan Marino your two brain cells should generate enough heat to recognize my age. Being you're bashing Marino I'd say you're the youngster or mentally incapacitated. Reaching here, there and everywhere to discredit Marino, bring up the Jets in response to the Vegas odds regarding the Giants and whatever desperate attempt to justify your position isn't working. Give it up, you're lost.

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

Skippy - if i'm commenting on Dan Marino your two brain cells should generate enough heat to recognize my age. Being you're bashing Marino I'd say you're the youngster or mentally incapacitated. Reaching here, there and everywhere to discredit Marino, bring up the Jets in response to the Vegas odds regarding the Giants and whatever desperate attempt to justify your position isn't working. Give it up, you're lost.

You comment about a poster having 2 brain cells, and yet you get banned. Priceless.
        "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Appreciation Thread?
          Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

right insult my intelligence because I am not a fan of Dan Marino.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

At this point, we couldn't cut Eli. Who would we have to start at quarterback?
              Phil Simms?

Comment

Originally posted by G1.. View Post

Phil Simms?
                Phil is even older than Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

Phil is even older than Eli.
                  Always looking on the down side of things.

Comment

Originally posted by G1.. View Post

Always looking on the down side of things.
                    The truth is "the down side of things"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

The truth is "the down side of things"?
                      No,we agree to disagree.

Comment

• Marino ain’t winning 6 SB with the Giants lol. Reese would’ve sent him into early retirement. He was the best player in such a weak division for a decade plus and didn’t win jack. Had multiple chances to get his team to excel for at LEAST JUST one SB and FAILED.

And he couldve won 6 with the Giants? BB would’ve had his head on a platter most likely and Brady with 7 rings.

Marino is definitely one of the great regular season QB of all time though. He was my favorite but a bit overrated. This board just confirms it and hates clutch QB.
                        Last edited by EliDaMANning; 05-14-2018, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                          Marino ain’t winning 6 SB with the Giants lol. Reese would’ve sent him into early retirement. He was the best player in such a weak division for a decade plus and didn’t win jack. Had multiple chances to get his team to excel for at LEAST JUST one SB and FAILED.

And he couldve won 6 with the Giants? BB would’ve had his head on a platter most likely and Brady with 7 rings.

Marino is definitely one of the great regular season QB of all time though. He was my favorite but a bit overrated. This board just confirms it and hates clutch QB.
                          Hard to call a guy overrated when he retired he was 1st in passing yards, touch downs, completions in NFL history. Marino was great...

Comment

• Originally posted by G1.. View Post

No,we agree to disagree.
                            You disagree that Phil Simms is older than Eli Manning?

Comment

• Originally posted by primetime View Post

Hard to call a guy overrated when he retired he was 1st in passing yards, touch downs, completions in NFL history. Marino was great...
                              I think he was pretty good myself but even he said he would give back all his stats for a ring!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post

Its a team sport yea The defense was a big part of that no where did I say otherwise BUT put any other QB on the Giants Its not a Guaranty that we win. those Super Bowls, as a Matter of fact in those particular Situations and Games I don't think any other QB would have made those late game Comebacks. In This Mans NFL QB position is looked at as a Premium the best of the best position like it or not.
                                Believe me I get it but if you’re the premium player you should play like it. Last year Eli gets a small pass but if you look at his play over the years no matter who’s lined up he’s inconsistent... Blame or credit whoever, he’s been inconsistent.

Comment

Working...
                                X