Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leonard: Pressure on Eli Manning as Giants have built entire 2018 season around their aging QB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

Even if he happens to be a kicker?
    Not likely a kicker would be the highest rated player in the draft.
    Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by CruzSoldier View Post

Lol....gotta love those who view thru Blue colored glasses. I bet you got your name from watching Eliís famous wacky balls. Eli always throws himself down or in the recovery position or basically throws the ball into the turf.
      First of all I got my name from posters like you. Second Eli is smart not to take a huge hit what good does us having him hurt? But then again you donít like him which is evident from all your posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
        All the more reason not to screw that pick up... now will the giants finish last year bad again this year I defiantly don't see that happening ... I think the FO and DG have pretty much done what they could to make sure that doesn't happen ... That tells ya something about winning and where it places versus team building .. other wise why not sack another season get more high picks ... The browns have proven that's not a formula for success ... get the players win the games
        How do you not screw up a pick that is a 100% unknown at the NFL level? Any draft pick taken at any spot could be a bust, and every team knows this. There is no such thing as a sure thing, no matter what anyone thinks.

I still think the Giants made a mistake by passing on a QB, but time will tell.
        The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

How do you not screw up a pick that is a 100% unknown at the NFL level? Any draft pick taken at any spot could be a bust, and every team knows this. There is no such thing as a sure thing, no matter what anyone thinks..
          This I agree with you on,it has always been a crap shoot and luck.yet I disagree with you on taking a QB ,sorry but I wasn't sold on any of the QB's in this years draft, at least not at #2 over all.

Comment

• Originally posted by speedman View Post

Not likely a kicker would be the highest rated player in the draft.
            It was a tongue in cheek comment obviously.
            Come on people.
            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

It was a tongue in cheek comment obviously.
              Come on people.
              LOL, I feel your pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by speedman View Post

At #2 I would want an immediate impact player. If itís a QB he better be able to play day one. Iím guessing the FO didnít see a Franchise QB when they picked.
                "At #2 you want an immediate impact player"???
                Where is that written?

A lot of NFL QB's who became great players had far from an immediate impact on the team. they usually struggle early actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by G1.. View Post

LOL, I feel your pain.
                  I swear the off season makes people lose their sense.

Comment

I swear the off season makes people lose their sense.
                    LOL, count to ten and scream "SERENITY NOW"!!!

Comment

"At #2 you want an immediate impact player"???
                      Where is that written?

A lot of NFL QB's who became great players had far from an immediate impact on the team. they usually struggle early actually.
                      Yes. It is written in my head. I believe you should draft the highest rated player on your board. When you start to draft for need is when you make mistakes.
                      Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by CruzSoldier View Post

Iíll call you what you are ....An Eli lackie the article states heís run out of excuses. He needs to play better especially someone getting 23 million per season
                        Well, since you didn't even bother to read my response and offer an intelligent rebuttal to what I posted, just proves you're a Eli hater. Eli is the heart beat of this team, therefore, you must also hate the Giants. So why don't you just go over to the Eagles board, or maybe you prefer the Cowboys? Or are you just sore that Cruz got cut?
                        Last edited by rebelfan1966; 05-10-2018, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by moosedrool View Post

Just really bad. Beyond words. You are dead to me.
                          LOL, sorry ,I had to laugh ,this was good.

Comment

The most important consideration for the "QB of the future"...is actually having one.
                            Kurt Warner wants to come back, Brady is going to be 42, then you have Bartolo colon still pitching at 45. If Peyton didn't suffer that neck injury he would still be playing. Taking into account eli's rubber arm and overall health, like it or not, I believe eli is the QB of the future.

Comment

• Interesting info on Eli 217 season....................

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/one-sta...212030004.html

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

Kurt Warner wants to come back, Brady is going to be 42, then you have Bartolo colon still pitching at 45. If Peyton didn't suffer that neck injury he would still be playing. Taking into account eli's rubber arm and overall health, like it or not, I believe eli is the QB of the future.
                                Oh...you're really going there?

"Bartolo Colon"!!!! That's some funny **** right there.

Comment

Working...
                                X