Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snacks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Snacks?

    I wonder if he is the next on the chopping block next year? I see we are bringing in a lot of DTs which is usual for a 3-4 maybe I'm wrong. If one of these guys show life I see them cutting bait with snacks.

  • #2
    I hope not. I think he's really good. For crying out loud he's the only guy that actually did stop the run against us.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post
      I hope not. I think he's really good. For crying out loud he's the only guy that actually did stop the run against us.
      I think he'll be the key to our switch to a 3-4.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think that he would be most effective in a good rotation. Too many snaps last year.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Glaw View Post

          I think he'll be the key to our switch to a 3-4.
          You do need a strong nose tackle in the 3-4.

          Comment


          • #6
            He will be with the Giants this year but maybe they'll move on from him and that enormous salary in 2019 or 2020 the very latest

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post

              You do need a strong nose tackle in the 3-4.
              and that guy takes up blockers.

              Comment


              • #8
                Why would they move on from the best run stuffer in the NFL. Unless his production and effectiveness goes down I dont see the Giants letting Snacks go maybe giving him help but not moving on from him. I'm all for the Giants maybe taking Dexter Lawrence next year in the draft depending where we end up.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think it's a lock that Snacks will be gone after this year. He just makes too much money, and after this year, cutting him wont hurt us cap wise.
                  #80

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    He played great last year.
                    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

                    Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                      He played great last year.
                      And the year before. And when he was with the Jets. He loves the game and it would be stupid to part ways with him. If I had to pick another big salary to trade away, it would be Vernon, not Snacks.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by I Bleed Blue View Post

                        And the year before. And when he was with the Jets. He loves the game and it would be stupid to part ways with him. If I had to pick another big salary to trade away, it would be Vernon, not Snacks.
                        I agree 100%
                        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

                        Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I love snacks at home and on my football team.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I don;t think so, not this year anyway, we need him in the 3-4.

                            Maybe next year we draft a 3-4 NT and save some money.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Glaw View Post
                              I love snacks at home and on my football team.
                              Nothing like some nice refreshments.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X