Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WATCH: Giants' Odell Beckham's insane JUGS machine workout

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...rt_river_index

Excerpt: "Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. continues to work his way back from a broken ankle suffered in Week 4 last season, and has adopted a ridiculous regiment on the JUGS machine at his home.

As you can see in the video above, which was posted to his Instagram account, Beckham does everything from catch passes inching closer with each rep until his hands are just inches from the machine, to sitting on the ground and making one-handed grabs." Read more...WATCH VIDEO CLIP
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

But can he catch a bullet in his teeth?

Or cut an arrow in half with a samurai sword?
    "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Oh, thats great...

http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Oh thats great...

Comment

Maybe he can stop dropping the ball in the games now....

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            Maybe he can stop dropping the ball in the games now....
            They all drop balls in games.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

That they do. But none of them are even close to as talented as Odell.

Comment

He's human

Comment

Impressive . it kind of puts the kibosh on the Eli throws short passes to hard narrative.
                  "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Easy
                    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

I like seeing this type of stuff of ODB. Jerry Rice said that catching bricks helped strengthen his hands and made it much easier to catch footballs. Training is 50% science and 50% art, people tend to overlook the oddball training ideas too often.

Jerry Rice, the greatest WR ever, had 7 drops in 1994 on 151 targets.
                      ODB in 2016 had 6 drops on 169 targets.

Even the best drop passes.
                      LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                      "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

None of them?

That is one broad(and brave) statement to make. There have been, and there are, more talented receivers in the NFL, and every one of them drops passes. I love Beckham, but he's not the greatest WR to ever suit up.
                        The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Look I am glade he is working out and no one more than me hopes he can come back play well and earn his money.I will say that he has to stop acting like an a.s.s that is why I don't like him ,I think he is a punk and if it's only an act someone is telling him the wrong things.He needs to watch the way Eli behaves ,Barkley and Collins .If Odell follows their lead he will be a HoF Giant.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

Larry Fitzgerald has more career tackles than career drops.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post

Larry Fitzgerald has more career tackles than career drops.
                              Where did you get this stat from?
                              Fitz has 27 career drops.

Comment

Working...
                              X