Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Barkley have a better career than Tiki Barber?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Barkley have a better career than Tiki Barber?

15,632 total yards & 67 TDs. Does Barkley surpass these totals?

Originally posted by BigBlueTradeEli View Post
    Nope, those are some big shoes to fill. I would be ecstatic if he ended his career with similar or slightly less.

Comment

I see someone is still pissed about the draft pick. Dude let it go and lets hope for the best. Making multiple threads about this isnt going to change anything.

Comment

Of course he will. HE is the "Peyton Manning of RBs"!

All joking aside, I hope he does. HE is a great kid and a great athlete. We all want him to be a baller for a decade at least.
        http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Yes. Gettleman graded Saquon out as the Peyton Manning of RBs.

Comment

Originally posted by ETMF999 View Post
            And what does that matter once he starts playing in the NFL?

Comment

Only time will tell. Yellow jackets are earned not forecasted. I am optimistic he is going to be a yards grinder if he can stay injury free,
              "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Heís has the potential but right now thatís all it is. Let him get his first practice in before we start predicting his career.

Comment

Originally posted by ETMF999 View Post
                  I'm the Peyton Manning of shopping cart collectors, but nobody's drafting me #2

Comment

he was touched by God so I'm expecting 120,000 all-purpose yards.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueTradeEli View Post
                      How many seasons did tiki play?

Comment

Just takes 1 Super Bowl win to put Barkley above Tiki

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

I'm the Peyton Manning of shopping cart collectors, but nobody's drafting me #2
                        When I start a super market league I will draft you #2. Everyone tells me to go with a stud cashier in the first round but none of them graded out as high as you. I can build a team around a shopping cart collector despite what the "experts" think.
                        LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                        "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

I'm sure Barkley will put up good numbers. Health is always the big question. One thing that can't really be judged with stats is the threat that Barkley has as a running back. He will help keep the defense on their toes all game long. No longer will teams be able to tee off on eli.
                          [SIGPIC]

Comment

Tough to compare until we see him play at the next level...

Comment

With a RB it's all about health, he gets hit hard almost every time he gets the ball. Which is why taking even a "touched by God" RB at 2 is a risk. The last RB they took in the first round was "touched by defenses" and lasted less than 2 years.

The Giants made a high-risk bet, as a fan I hope it works out.

Comment

Working...
                              X