Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Barkley have a better career than Tiki Barber?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post

    So your new shtick is talking about potential injuries? How about you make a thread for each player and add to your increasing post count of useless drivel.
    This is another example of useless drivel...

    Just saying..

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Liquid Tension View Post

      I'll put a $1000.00 down that they won't exceed 30 points 6 times this year...
      I live in north west NJ...
      I'm not rich like you so I'll have to pass on that offer. I just have faith that with SB in the lineup, they will score 30+ 5-6x this yr.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post

        I'm not rich like you so I'll have to pass on that offer. I just have faith that with SB in the lineup, they will score 30+ 5-6x this yr.
        Fair enough...

        GO GIANTS!!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post

          this clown said he's sure Barkley will have an impact this season and assumed you were replying to just that particular comment when you said it will be a great pick. But he conveniently ignored your HOF RB comment which obviously implies multiple seasons. It's better to not engage with old trolls like this guy or else he'll loop you into his warped dried out life.
          I think you and your other screen name, Moosedrool are absolutely charming.

          "warped dried out life".....that's a pretty good one.
          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Liquid Tension View Post

            This is another example of useless drivel...

            Just saying..
            Talking about potential injuries on a rookie who is not injury prone is not useless drivel?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post

              Talking about potential injuries on a rookie who is not injury prone is not useless drivel?

              So your new shtick is talking about potential injuries? How about you make a thread for each player and add to your increasing post count of useless drivel.
              This was what you posted and it's useless drivel...

              Carry on...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Liquid Tension View Post

                This was what you posted and it's useless drivel...

                Carry on...
                So what do you call this?

                Originally posted by Liquid Tension View Post

                Claiming that I flunked math when you use the term TON when describing the difference between the backs yards and TD totals...

                Looks as though you have no idea what a TON really is except that it sounds good when you need to fit it in to explain for your weak *** opinion...

                Like I said before your posts are comical... I'm going to miss them when this place shuts down!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post

                  So what do you call this?
                  This is so perfect!!!

                  You see I'm not the one calling other people out for posting drivel while doing the same exact thing myself...

                  I did point it out to you so in a way I guess I am wasting bandwidth but it was to show you how much of a hypocrite or clueless you truly are...

                  You can't make this stuff up!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

                    No, he'll play four seasons for the Giants. How much of those four seasons he'll spend on IR is the real question.
                    How do you know all this?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Liquid Tension View Post

                      This is so perfect!!!

                      You see I'm not the one calling other people out for posting drivel while doing the same exact thing myself..!
                      Lol you just did dude.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Glaw View Post
                        How do you know all this?
                        Well, the four seasons I know 'cuz that's the length of a rookie contract in the NFL. The possibility of him ending up on IR at some point? I know that because I watch football.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post

                          Lol you just did dude.
                          Not at all surprised that you are clueless to your own hypocrisy...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

                            Well, the four seasons I know 'cuz that's the length of a rookie contract in the NFL. The possibility of him ending up on IR at some point? I know that because I watch football.
                            Or we could've picked a QB and he turns out like Russell, Young, Couch, Myers or the other number of 1st round QB busts. Let's see who does better this year, the Jets and Browns with their shinny new QBs or the Giants with their once in a decade rb prospect.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Glaw View Post
                              Or we could've picked a QB and he turns out like Russell, Young, Couch, Myers or the other number of 1st round QB busts. Let's see who does better this year, the Jets and Browns with their shinny new QBs or the Giants with their once in a decade rb prospect.
                              Russell Wilson or Steve Young? I'd take it.
                              Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

                                Russell Wilson or Steve Young? I'd take it.
                                Wasn't Russell a Webb type pick and they brought in and paid Matt Flynn to be the starter?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X