Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Barkley have a better career than Tiki Barber?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by couchcoach100 View Post
    The GIANTS Are going to be a RUN FIRST TEAM, the writing is and has been on the wall for quite some time, even before drafting Barkley. WOW you really have no foresight at all Igivemoreheadstate. Anyone with half a brain can deduce that with everything Gettleman and Shumer have said. OLD SCHOOL SMASH MOUTED GIANTS FOOTBALL is back Thank God for that. Reese and his FINESSE B.S. has been proven that it doesn't work. There is a new ERA of Giants Football and it started back in December the day Gettleman was hired. Either accept it or get off the train, it is what it is
    Don't waste your time. Everything you just said went way over his head. But he will continue posting his ignorant argument until you stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Absolutely. Like shooting fish in a barrel with these guys.
      I see it more like crapping on a message board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glaw View Post

I see it more like crapping on a message board.
        It's the friggin wild west since they announced the shut down my little friend. What's to crap on? It's already down the toilet.
        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• He'll have a better career than OP.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBluerekncrew View Post
            He'll have a better career than OP.
            Oliver Platt?

Comment

You're probably right since our QB is in steep decline. I can see us running the ball more.

Good for you.
              My God Why cant you admit that you just HATE Eli Manning. Every person on this site knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that you hate him, so why cant you just simply admit that. My god there is a fool born everyday and you sir are the First Class Numero Uno fool that god has ever created. You do know HONESTY isn't a bad thing right? Do just be HONEST and admit that you simply Hate Eli Manning instead of BASHING HIM every time you post instead of trying to make people believe that Eli Sucks, which he doesn't

Comment

My God Why cant you admit that you just HATE Eli Manning. Every person on this site knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that you hate him, so why cant you just simply admit that. My god there is a fool born everyday and you sir are the First Class Numero Uno fool that god has ever created. You do know HONESTY isn't a bad thing right? Do just be HONEST and admit that you simply Hate Eli Manning instead of BASHING HIM every time you post instead of trying to make people believe that Eli Sucks, which he doesn't
                Jeez...Who are you going to hate on when the boards close?

BTW...Eli sucks.

Comment

No offense, but are you like 7 years old?

Comment

My god why can't you just let things go and move on...

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Tension View Post

My god why can't you just let things go and move on...
                      Speaking of letting things go, have you let go of those imaginary thoughts you had in your head about the Giants getting offered multiple picks from the Jets for the #2?

Comment

• Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post

Speaking of letting things go, have you let go of those imaginary thoughts you had in your head about the Giants getting offered multiple picks from the Jets for the #2?
                        Well no one except the Jets brass and the Giants brass will ever really know. I am going to assume you're right on this. But....If they didn't... Gettleman should have solicited them. he needed to be proactive and failed.
                        We could have rebuilt our team with young talent.
                        Last edited by Morehead State; Today, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post

You come off as someone who needs to be given everything and doesn't understand how to get things accomplished when you post stuff like this...

I feel bad for you and hope that you're very young and still in school so you'll have time to learn before you enter the work force...

Comment

Well no one except the Jets brass and the Giants brass will ever really know. I am going to assume you're right on this. But....If they didn't... Gettleman should have solicited them. he needed to be proactive and failed.
                            We could have rebuilt our team with young talent.
                            Someone else gets it and I'm sure is very successful in the business world...

Comment

Working...
                            X