No announcement yet.

Do we need another WR? (No, not Dez...)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we need another WR? (No, not Dez...)

We have Rudolph and Lewis back there at #2 or whatever, but do we need another WR?? Don't know much about the rookies we have. But God forbid, one injury and we have a problem. I know we need corners, but to ME, we look a little thin in depth at WR??
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Well Lewis would be the 3rd WR behind Shep in the Slot if seaase started today but I feel Cory Latimer will beat out Lewis. He is a vet I think can have good production
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

No, I like our WR group. Beckham, Shepard, Engram, and Barkley are going to get the most targets. Let the kids and Lattimer battle for the other spot.

Comment

Lattimers production should improve with Eli as the QB, I hope

Comment

Maybe they will want Lattimer with his blocking ability playing to help run game and also use more 2 TE or 3 TE sets to off-set not having big time WR opposite OBJ.

Comment

I guess I'm still stuck in the Gilbride Run n Gun or whatever with large targets and PA passing. This is sure a year of change...
            Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

I gotta say, i was a fan of Lattimer coming out of college, its a shame he never really put it together in the pros. Personally i was hoping to draft a big, sure handed, route running, and jump ball master, who can box out defenders, to pair along with our speedsters.... Guess ill have to wait some more....
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

BRING ON DEZ, Oh yes I said it!!! Sign him to 1 yr( On the cheap) if possible. The man has a chip, has something to prove not only to himself but, to the Naysayers who think he's washed up. i'm well aware of his antics. Hopefully he'll come around with all of the other weapons we have. Let the bashing begin. Just imagine for 1 second though OB, Engram, Shep, Dez,Lewis, Latimer

Comment

I am intrigued by Cody Latimer and Amba Etta Tawo

One of those two, along with Rudolph and Lewis should do the trick
                  Long Live the King

Comment

I'm of the view that we could use one more, but I don't want Dez. He isn't good anymore and on top of that, he's a diva. Just not worth it, and he won't be cheap.

I don't mind Roger Lewis, and maybe we can get something out of Lattimer. With that said though, it wouldn't hurt to have one more proven decent guy.

Comment

With all this concern about 3rd and 4th wideouts it occurred to me the other day maybe the 4 biggest WR catches in team history
                      were by guys that were not lights out, game over types like OBJ, Antonio Brown , Jerry Rice etc....

1) The 4th & 17 Simms to Bobby Johnson against the Vikes. Gave Simms a
                      big shot of confidence at the end of that season.

2) Hoss to Mark Engram in our second SB victory. Evaded 5,tacklers for crucial first down.

3) Tyree. What else is there to say...

4) Mannigham against Pats down the sideline. Amazing throw and catch.

So I guess you never know who can step up. But yeah, we may be a little thin at that position.
                      Can't cover everything but they may figure it out....

Comment

Working...
                      X