Kyle Lauletta: “This is Eli Manning’s team”

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedman View Post

The Eli bashers are hoping he fails. When the season starts they will disappear.
    Yeah, I'm such an Eli basher that I took heat for months for arguing that the Eli benching was sheer stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post

Not all Eli bashers on this website are Giants fans. The guy just called both back ups scrubs and predicted we will start 0-3. Doesn't exactly seem like an actual fan of this team to me.
      Really, IrishMike? You're going to pull the "not a real fan" card?

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

This is absurd. No Giants fan is hoping that Eli fails
        Do you read these posts?
        Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

This is absurd. No Giants fan is hoping that Eli fails
          Wrong,it has been alluded to many times.Mostly by the certain group of posters that wanted the Giants to take a newer and sexier QB . As I have said before the Giants have hopefully addressed many of the concerns that lead to the horrendous play of everyone last year.Eli needs to play better ,yes it is that simple but as I have all so stated that there must be a learning curve considering a new GM,HC and coaching staff,new RB's and O line and Offense and a whole new defense,it's common sense.
          Eli is not the "future Franchise QB of this team...he is the present one and yes I do believe the heir apparent is on the roster,competition will decide whom that might be.

Comment

Originally posted by G1.. View Post

Wrong,it has been alluded to many times.Mostly by the certain group of posters that wanted the Giants to take a newer and sexier QB . As I have said before the Giants have hopefully addressed many of the concerns that lead to the horrendous play of everyone last year.Eli needs to play better ,yes it is that simple but as I have all so stated that there must be a learning curve considering a new GM,HC and coaching staff,new RB's and O line and Offense and a whole new defense,it's common sense.
            Eli is not the "future Franchise QB of this team...he is the present one and yes I do believe the heir apparent is on the roster,competition will decide whom that might be.
            There's a difference between an "heir apparent" and a "future franchise QB".

Dave Brown was Phil Simms' heir apparent.

Comment

No, there isn't not at this stage of their careers.

Comment

You wanna take away something from Eli Manning? Take his job, will ya please, Kyle. It seems you have the high throws already down pat
                Last edited by Nyer; 05-13-2018, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post

Do you read these posts?
                  There is a big difference between being realistic about our QB’s recent performance and future, and hoping that he will fail. Some on here are so protective of our QB that they have lost all objectivity and take any criticism of Eli as “hoping that Eli will fail”

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post

I know what does he expect him to say?? "Eli has sucked over the past 3/4 or 5 years and im going to come and and show him how it's done and take that starting job from him and make him the clipboard holder" lol
                    Now that would be interesting.
                    "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

I’m just glad we didn’t draft Josh Allen or we would’ve had 3 scrub backups.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                        I’m just glad we didn’t draft Josh Allen or we would’ve had 3 scrub backups.
                        I was not impressed with any of them. They either lacked the talent , mental aptitude, or emotional control.
                        "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Originally posted by andthewinneris View Post

Wow you're so hurt that your draft guarantee didn't happen that now you can't even try to think positively about the team you are a fan of. It's still May.
                          So wait a sec.....you really didn't pick up on what was obviously textbook sarcasm? It was a joke, for chrissakes, and I can't believe that I had to explain that.

Seriously, some of you guys are in dire need of getting hammered and relaxing a bit. Why would any fan of any team want any player on their team to fail? Do you realize just how truly moronic and illogical that sounds?! Stop putting everything through your warped little filters and making something out of nothing.
                          The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

There's a difference between an "heir apparent" and a "future franchise QB".

Dave Brown was Phil Simms' heir apparent.
                            And yet the Giants gave up their 12 overall to pick Brown .If that does not say he looks to be our guy . Explain what is? TB was a 6th rounder.
                            "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

could be this is exactly what the giants have done all these years. never have a backup that can compete and perhaps outshine eli.
                              Yes, they did this on purpose. Because Archie really runs the entire NFL. You are a one trick pony.

Comment

There is a big difference between being realistic about our QB’s recent performance and future, and hoping that he will fail. Some on here are so protective of our QB that they have lost all objectivity and take any criticism of Eli as “hoping that Eli will fail”
                                Eli Manning = GOAT (and you can define goat however you like...)

Comment

Working...
                                X