No announcement yet.

Kyle Lauletta: “This is Eli Manning’s team”

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eli Manning.. The one man that divides a fan base..

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

Read it yourself. It was blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain that it(Post #6) was said in jest, and loaded with humorous sarcasm, and all based on the post that it quoted in the first place, which was also blatant humorous sarcasm. Again, I cant believe that it required not just one explanation, but TWO

The joke sailed right over your head. No one wants Eli to fail. Relax
      You can read it anyway you want to. You can try to cover for anyone you want to. Because I have a whole brain I understand what people are implying.
      Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Read it yourself. It was blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain that it(Post #6) was said in jest, and loaded with humorous sarcasm, and all based on the post that it quoted in the first place, which was also blatant humorous sarcasm. Again, I cant believe that it required not just one explanation, but TWO

The joke sailed right over your head. No one wants Eli to fail. Relax
        The part of your post that says “ it was obvious to anyone with half a brain that it(post #6) was said in jest “ is telling.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
          Yes. Do you really think that everyone here is a Giants fan? If not then you agree with me. It's clear there are people here that are just trolls, like any forum on the internet.
          Eagles fans in disguise, or worse, Cowboys fans. Ugh.
          "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post

You can read it anyway you want to. You can try to cover for anyone you want to. Because I have a whole brain I understand what people are implying.
            I'm not trying to cover for anyone, the post in question was meant in jest. A joke. There is no implication whatsoever, you are just seeing what you want to see. To me, the intent is as clear as day, but I wont judge you for not being able to understand it.
            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

The part of your post that says “ it was obvious to anyone with half a brain that it(post #6) was said in jest “ is telling.
              Theres something telling alright, but not in the way you think, and it certainly isn't flattering for you.
              The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

I'm not trying to cover for anyone, the post in question was meant in jest. A joke. There is no implication whatsoever, you are just seeing what you want to see. To me, the intent is as clear as day, but I wont judge you for not being able to understand it.
                How can you state for a fact that it was meant in jest? Were you the one that posted it?

Comment

Theres something telling alright, but not in the way you think, and it certainly isn't flattering for you.
                  It’s clear in the way that I think. People with half a brain took the post as a joke. Your words not mine.

Comment

How can you state for a fact that it was meant in jest? Were you the one that posted it?
                    Look at post #2, which was quoted in post #6.

Does post #2 sound serious to you? Delicreep(the author of post #2) is far from being an idiot, and he often uses humor and sarcasm in his posts.

Post #6, to me, answers in kind the humor and sarcasm in the post it quoted. I'll leave it up to the two guys who created the posts to clarify, but I'd bet the house that I'm right about this. Its far too obvious

Comment

It’s clear in the way that I think. People with half a brain took the post as a joke. Your words not mine.
                      People with half a brain understood its true intent. You did not understand the true intent

Ergo, not a flattering thing for you.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                        Yes. Do you really think that everyone here is a Giants fan? If not then you agree with me. It's clear there are people here that are just trolls, like any forum on the internet.
                        "Not all Eli bashers on this website are Giants fans. The guy just called both back ups scrubs and predicted we will start 0-3. Doesn't exactly seem like an actual fan of this team to me."

That sure reads like it was directed at me.

And, I think you know better. It's a lazy response to someone with whom you disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

could be this is exactly what the giants have done all these years. never have a backup that can compete and perhaps outshine eli.
                          My complaint about Eli is that he threw a lot of bad passes on purpose so there is obviously no qb who are in the FA is going to outshine Eli because he is still is good.
                          I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

Uh, I never said, "there is no way we don't take a QB at 2". I said if Dave Gettleman has half a brain he'll take a QB at 2. At least now we know what he's working/not working with.
                            If that’s the case, that is a damning indictment of the football brains here.

Not an inaccurate one mind you, just damning.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
                              Eli Manning.. The one man that divides a fan base..
                              One man? lmao - I’ll be sure to link you to the next Beckham thread.

Comment

Like I said, have a few beers and relax, kid. You'll live longer, and theres a possibility that you'll learn something along the way
                                Like i said pops take your hand out that other dudes pocket its looking real suspicious
                                Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN

“I wrote after the combine that Engram was entering the first-round discussion, and I've moved him above David Njoku as my second-ranked tight end. … He put up the best 40 time (4.42) among tight ends and the fourth-best vertical (36 inches) at the combine. At 6-3, 234, Engram had 65 catches for 925 yards and eight touchdowns in 2016.”

Comment

Working...
                                X