Eli will be comeback qb of the year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli will be comeback qb of the year

Eli will play lights out because he knows Gettleman and Shurmur won't to tolerate bad passes because Mara gave them more power than JR to sit Eli down if he can't play at a high level.
    I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

I think that Eli will be switched to DE after game 2 because he is very tall and then he will win the defensive MVP award. Flowers will take over at QB and lead us to a SB championship.

Comment

I think he will do well with a few more seconds
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
        Eli will play lights out because he knows Gettleman and Shurmur won't to tolerate bad passes because Mara gave them more power than JR to sit Eli down if he can't play at a high level.
        how do we knowe Mara has done any such thing?
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
          I think that Eli will be switched to DE after game 2 because he is very tall and then he will win the defensive MVP award. Flowers will take over at QB and lead us to a SB championship.
          I think you should have simplified it more with colored fonts and stick figure pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

how do we knowe Mara has done any such thing?
            Because he fired JR when he should have got on Eli's case for bad play especially the pass that helped get Beckham injured and Cruz before him. Eli won't be throwing a lot of bad passes any more.
            I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

I didn’t know qbs had there own category for come back player of the year

Comment

But my prediction has a big chance of happening.

Comment

This was great, very funny. TC even for you as one of the premier sarcastic posters on here this has to be one of your top 5.

But as Diamond has pointed out for Eli to have a better year is a low bar to reach. But if Eli even has just a mediocre year he could reach "The Comeback Player of the Year Award". I honestly don't see how Eli cannot be successful (whatever each persons idea of success is) with this offense.

Comment

Because he fired JR when he should have got on Eli's case for bad play especially the pass that helped get Beckham injured and Cruz before him. Eli won't be throwing a lot of bad passes any more.
                    Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post

This was great, very funny. TC even for you as one of the premier sarcastic posters on here this has to be one of your top 5.

But as Diamond has pointed out for Eli to have a better year is a low bar to reach. But if Eli even has just a mediocre year he could reach "The Comeback Player of the Year Award". I honestly don't see how Eli cannot be successful (whatever each persons idea of success is) with this offense.

Comment

You should win award for that idea.

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post
                          I honestly don't see how Eli cannot be successful (whatever each persons idea of success is) with this offense.
                          I read an article recently that basically was making this case and it makes sense.

The Giants have so many weapons on offense now that they shouldn't need to rely on Eli being at the top of his game

Comment

Flowers will become RB as he avoids contact and Barkley will play QB seeing as he was drafted number 2.

Comment

OHHH, so Eli will just fix it.. Because he's scared of DG and Shurmur. Got it. Great post.

Comment

Working...
                              X