Eli will be comeback qb of the year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post

Because he fired JR when he should have got on Eli's case for bad play especially the pass that helped get Beckham injured and Cruz before him. Eli won't be throwing a lot of bad passes any more.
    Yeah, but that's just your guess.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

That is right. Giants have so many weapons that even with a so so O-line, the offense should be able to put up a lot of points.
      No, that's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

Yeah, but that's just your guess.
        I don't do guesses and opinions. That is why I have a high success rate in makiing the right predictions like the time I told you Cruz could get injured years back.
        I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

Originally posted by G1.. View Post

No, that's crazy.
          My posts are never crazy but many of yours and other poster's posts are. Did the Giants went to the playoffs with Flowers in 016? Did Eli have over 3000 yards passing and could have had more in 017 playing with mostly backup receivers? Yes.

Did I predicted the Giants first win last year? Yes now did you predicted the Giants would beat any teams? No other poster can make predictions like me. Heck I know more than Gettleman and helped the Giants win a Superbowl in 07 just by giving Eli tips on how to improve his game.
          I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

I don't do guesses and opinions. That is why I have a high success rate in makiing the right predictions like the time I told you Cruz could get injured years back.
            I know, right?

It's like the guy isn't paying attention at all, smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

I read an article recently that basically was making this case and it makes sense.

The Giants have so many weapons on offense now that they shouldn't need to rely on Eli being at the top of his game
              While the weapons will turn small gains into large ones. Whats going to be the difference is the dedication from Shurmer and Gettleman to improve protection and have a balanced attack over using 11 man personnel 95% of the time with a weak Oline and no running game. Putting all the pressure on the Oline which trickled down to the QB having no trust and worried about the hit he may take each snap.

Moving toward power run line with a dynamic back to create more favorable throwing downs, As well as more TE usage for run and pass support, controlling the TOP so the defense can rest while creating the possibility of a play action (which was one of Eli's strengths which hasn't been used on a long time) Is the formula that works with any and every QB because its a winning one.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                I think that Eli will be switched to DE after game 2 because he is very tall and then he will win the defensive MVP award. Flowers will take over at QB and lead us to a SB championship.
                At least Flowers won’t crumble when touched (or breathed on)

Comment

Originally posted by couchcoach100 View Post

And you know this how? I want to see PROOF that they have all that power, where is the link to your post? PROVE Mara has said and done this where is the proof?
                  Beavis is still controlling ****

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                    I think that Eli will be switched to DE after game 2 because he is very tall and then he will win the defensive MVP award. Flowers will take over at QB and lead us to a SB championship.
                    Now that’s a recipe for success!!lol

Comment

My posts are never crazy but many of yours and other poster's posts are. Did the Giants went to the playoffs with Flowers in 016? Did Eli have over 3000 yards passing and could have had more in 017 playing with mostly backup receivers? Yes.

Did I predicted the Giants first win last year? Yes now did you predicted the Giants would beat any teams? No other poster can make predictions like me. Heck I know more than Gettleman and helped the Giants win a Superbowl in 07 just by giving Eli tips on how to improve his game.
                      Cool, can you "predict" my response to what I think of your "predictions"???

Comment

Like you, millions have predicted the second coming. We have yet to see it. So pardon me when I dismiss your predictions.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyer View Post

At least Flowers won’t crumble when touched (or breathed on)
                          Well, with flowers he would just allow the opposing side to run free.

Comment

Are we supposed to care about this nonsense?

Comment

Originally posted by acbleedblue View Post

Like you, millions have predicted the second coming. We have yet to see it. So pardon me when I dismiss your predictions.
                              We will see.

Comment

OK
                                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                                X