Lauletta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lauletta

Wow Been trolling youtube and the net. All kinds of fans from other teams begging their GM's to draft this guy. I truly do believe Giant Fans that we found a Gem in Kyle Lauletta. People comparing him to Elway and Peyton. I know only time will tell but, the future looks bright for us, possibly Eli 's successor. Gettleman if he's right on these picks will be hailed as a hero or burned in effigy if their a bust.

Originally posted by bruiser1 View Post
    Wow Been trolling youtube and the net. All kinds of fans from other teams begging their GM's to draft this guy. I truly do believe Giant Fans that we found a Gem in Kyle Lauletta. People comparing him to Elway and Peyton. I know only time will tell but, the future looks bright for us, possibly Eli 's successor. Gettleman if he's right on these picks will be hailed as a hero or burned in effigy if their a bust.
    Who the **** is comparing him to Elway and Peyton??

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post

Well he wasn't drafted by the Colts. So that is out the window.
      "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Comments on youtube Elwyesk Peytonesk Don't get your pantie in a bunch. Their just comparing

Comment

both Elway and Manning had rocket arms. Receivers on the Broncos used to talk about the Elway cross (threw the ball so hard, the seam pattern on the tip of the ball would leave a mark on receiver's chests for those that don't go back quite that far). Lauletta seems to be a good prospect, but the one real knock against him is he has an adequate arm at best. This comparison is just not right. There are other QBs you could compare him too, but not these guys...

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post
            both Elway and Manning had rocket arms. Receivers on the Broncos used to talk about the Elway cross (threw the ball so hard, the seam pattern on the tip of the ball would leave a mark on receiver's chests for those that don't go back quite that far). Lauletta seems to be a good prospect, but the one real knock against him is he has an adequate arm at best. This comparison is just not right. There are other QBs you could compare him too, but not these guys...
            ...this point is precisely why I temper my expectations of the kid
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Helmet View Post

...this point is precisely why I temper my expectations of the kid
                Exactly

Comment

Who knows maybe this kid will turn out to be something good?....but as the great Tuna would say "let's not annoint him just yet"

Comment

I see a little bit of Johnny Utah and Willie Beaman in him.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post
                      I donít think you can say Peyton had a rocket arm. His are was good enough.

Comment

Comments on youtube Elwyesk Peytonesk Don't get your pantie in a bunch. Their just comparing
                        Terrible comparison then...

Comment

Gettleman if he's right on these picks will be hailed as a hero or burned in effigy if their a bust.
                          There is no chance that he'll be criticized by thoughtful people for busting on a 4th round pick. He drafted an area of need and the kid has some strong supporters among the scouting class.

No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Ppl slam the hell outta Webb for not having any NFL game film and being drafted in the 3rd,why all the praise for this cat with NO NFL game film,drafted in the 4th round mind you,weaker competition and weaker arm,I don't get it

Comment

I believe he's more of Brady/Montana

Comment

Working...
                              X