Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

other Giant's specific message boards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • other Giant's specific message boards

    I've been an active member on these boards for many years. I despise Twitter and Facebook. Are there any active Giant's specific MB's that I can move to for discussions, info, interaction with other fans, like we do here? Depressing day for me!!!

  • #2
    Me too. I use neither Facebook nor twitter, so hasta la vista I guess!

    Comment


    • #3
      where is it written that this board is shutting down. never mind i just saw it....

      Comment


      • #4
        I use Facebook, but Facebook is way too much clutter for me to sift through. I'm with Sarcasman, I guess this is it for me.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
          where is it written that this board is shutting down.
          Very top of the pinned posts in Talk About Giants Football

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post

            Very top of the pinned posts in Talk About Giants Football
            thanks I just saw that..

            Comment


            • #7
              I've been on the below board for years. They had to "relocate" a year or so ago. But this is where I will be going:

              http://bbwc.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Me too fletch help me and others to come with you. Post how we get there.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by scoostraw View Post
                  I've been on the below board for years. They had to "relocate" a year or so ago. But this is where I will be going:

                  http://bbwc.com
                  Thanks scoostraw

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Just to spam it some more in case people see this thread instead of Moreheads. Ill be looking into making a subreddit on Reddit. The layout is somewhat similar to here, but the way you respond to other's comments is much easier to navigate.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                      Just to spam it some more in case people see this thread instead of Moreheads. Ill be looking into making a subreddit on Reddit. The layout is somewhat similar to here, but the way you respond to other's comments is much easier to navigate.
                      Send a link when you have that down sir.
                      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by fletch842 View Post
                        I've been an active member on these boards for many years. I despise Twitter and Facebook. Are there any active Giant's specific MB's that I can move to for discussions, info, interaction with other fans, like we do here? Depressing day for me!!!
                        BBI or Sportswrath are good to go. There's no profanity filter either. I depend on a lot of social media platforms to follow the team since I no longer live in New York state.
                        “It drops deep as it does in my breath

                        I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

                        Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

                        I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

                        Nasir Jones

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

                          Send a link when you have that down sir.
                          In the meantime, check out Reddit. You'll come across come content that you might not like, but focus moreso on the layout and the fact that the setup keeps you anonymous as opposed to a Facebook/instagram/Twitter.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thanks Scoostraw and Imgrate. I'll check out the boards you linked and will look for what Imgrate sets up in Reddit (which I have yet to use...)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              Me too. I use neither Facebook nor twitter, so hasta la vista I guess!
                              I don't either...and I still use a flip phone!
                              "I hire my brains"...Horace Trumbauer

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X