other Giant's specific message boards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Me too. I use neither Facebook nor twitter, so hasta la vista I guess!
    I'm with you man I guess this will be it unless I find another board not good at navigating the web.

Comment

Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter aren't conducive for discussion and aren't a replacement for a message board. The other Giants message boards are hard to read because the page formatting and themes are terrible. This is a bad day.

Comment

Can we please sticky this thread? The announcement sticky itself is closed down to comments for no good reason.
        sigpic

Comment

A reddit page would be good. That BBWC site looks good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_ToThe_Bone View Post
            Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter aren't conducive for discussion and aren't a replacement for a message board. The other Giants message boards are hard to read because the page formatting and themes are terrible. This is a bad day.
            yea I write on Big Blue United sometimes and it just isn't the same at all

Comment

been a member of these boards since 2002
              sad sad sad

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                That BBWC site looks good too.
                It used to be a scout.com forum. But when scout changed the format of things (It was pretty bad), one or more of the members took it upon themselves to relocate.

There are game threads as well, and I've never experienced the kind of "glitches" that this board has.

http://bbwc.com/thread/1206/welcome-...board-refugees

I am a rookie over there because I lost all of my "seniority" when the site moved.

Comment

http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

I started this board when there were problems with this one a while back.

It's basically like starting from scratch, but if you guys want to use it, feel free.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post
                    I've been an active member on these boards for many years. I despise Twitter and Facebook. Are there any active Giant's specific MB's that I can move to for discussions, info, interaction with other fans, like we do here? Depressing day for me!!!
                    there are, or was, a few. When I was banned here I found one that was created by disillusioned posters from this board. Was there awhile, but they were very touchy there.
                    Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                      Just to spam it some more in case people see this thread instead of Moreheads. Ill be looking into making a subreddit on Reddit. The layout is somewhat similar to here, but the way you respond to other's comments is much easier to navigate.
                      Already on reddit with the same name
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post

Already on reddit with the same name
                        Nice. Yea, don't think I'm going to go the Reddit route, looks like most are jumping to new board.

Comment

Working...
                        X