• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.bravenet.com/messageforums

Comment

http://www.quertime.com/article/15-b...free-and-paid/

Comment

Such BS. So all the bum fans who sit at the game instagramming and snapchatting away get what they want and us real fans miss out on meaningful Giants discussions? What a sellout.

Comment

I've thought about it for another 10 minutes and I really think making a subreddit is the way to go. I'll look further into it later today.

Comment

Huh?
            "I hire my brains"...Horace Trumbauer

Comment

I'd like to voice my displeasure with this decision. Social media removed everyone but true die-hard fans. That's not to say that there arent other die-hard giant fans that don't come to this forum but they probably arent using the teams social media pages either. this is bull$hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
                Huh?
                http://boards.giants.com/forum/new-y...n-notification

Comment

Bummer....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

This is not too big of a deal if we stay organized. We can come up with a way to keep our community going. Thanks to the Giants for maintaining this over the years.

Comment

So in a fit of stupidity, I attempted to email the admin about buying this messageboard from them and reskinning it...only to find that he doesn't take private messages.

So...
                      Last edited by Delicreep; 05-15-2018, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
                        So in a fit of stupidity, I attempted to email the admin about buying this messagebaord from them and reskinning it...only to find that he doesn't take private messages.

So...
                        Send it to John Mara. I hear if you cry he can be influenced.

I crack myself up!
                        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Fits perfectly with this generation......"IT'S TOO DIFFICULT.....I QUIT!"

Moving from a platform that offers insightful discussions and banter to platforms that foster pictures instead of dialogue and stupid one line quips.....****ing awful.

Comment

Well this sucks. They take it down July 13th about 2 weeks shy of the first pre season game

Such anticipation for the new regime and we won't even get to talk about it
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

http://bbwc.com/board/2/bbwc-fan-forum

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Send it to John Mara. I hear if you cry he can be influenced.

I crack myself up!
                                A remarkably tone deaf decision by the Giants...and a pretty clear FU to die hard fans

Comment

Working...
                                X