Well What a Shock!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glaw View Post
    I don't know why they would get rid of a MB that seems only to complain about their QB and team. Good job guys.
    Maybe if Mara or the FO had even the slightest clue what they were doing then there would be nothing to complain about. Maybe if the website actually worked and didnít crash during games, maybe if they didnít allow users to accuse others of being racist because they donít like a players hair style, maybe if they didnít bury significant news that obtains to our players to the ďentertainmentĒ section, may if the site was run properly overall than they would have kept it. Plenty of people have left due to several of the reasons I mentioned plus others, perhaps thatís more of a problem than complaining about a QB and team that was 3-13 last year.

Comment

Mc Adoo still may have a job , if it wasn't for the MB.

Comment

Originally posted by buried_in_snow View Post

Just registered and posted there.
        Cool. I saw your message.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
          Here's the board I created:
          I hope you'll join us also at bbwc.com Rosey.

Comment

This is what I want to do with all my posts:

Comment

I think on the last day this forum exists, we should all just let it all out about how we feel about each other and all get banned
              http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                I think on the last day this forum exists, we should all just let it all out about how we feel about each other and all get banned
                +1
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  We might as well start it now. It will probably take some time for everyone to get everything out.
                  Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post

We might as well start it now. It will probably take some time for everyone to get everything out.
                    Go for it. I'll use this last month wisely.
                    http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

yeah....I will some on here for sure. I am sure if there are other boards we will meet again
                      "it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

I think that 420 is behind this

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                          I think that 420 is behind this
                          What ever happened to 420?
                          Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post

What ever happened to 420?
                            I just assumed he finally went completely nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Glaw View Post
                              I don't know why they would get rid of a MB that seems only to complain about their QB and team. Good job guys.
                              Yes you want a website thats run like North Korea? Not to complain about a QB who has been terible over the past few seasons? Eli is as mobile as this guy.....https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlm_1LIbKOs

Comment

Originally posted by CruzSoldier View Post

Yes you want a website thats run like North Korea? Not to complain about a QB who has been terible over the padt few seasons? Eli is as mobile as this guy.....https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlm_1LIbKOs
                                You can go back to the Cowboys board.
                                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                                "No...I didn't."
                                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Working...
                                X