• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedman View Post

I set up an account on both boards.
    likewise

Comment

Looks like Rosey's is the new board for the majority of us. Just signed up.
      Last edited by mercurio; 05-21-2018, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
        shutting down the boards is the stupidest ****ing idea ever ... yeah you heard me

F the idea and F whoever made the decision

yeah you heard that as well

this is a place for members ... social media is a platform for every ****ing moron with a keyboard

you guys will never hear from me again

middle fingers
        sad day, I've been using this place as my Giants newspaper for over 10 years along with many great discussions over the years ... take care YA

Comment

Originally posted by mercurio View Post
          Looks like BBWC.COM is the new board for the majority of us. Just signed up.
          Rosey set up a site also.

bbwc.com is well established though with long-time admins and mods in place.

Comment

shutting down the boards is the stupidest ****ing idea ever ... yeah you heard me

this is a place for members ... social media is a platform for every ****ing moron with a keyboard

middle fingers
            Thanks for all the info/stories and knowledge you have provided over the years.

Comment

middle fingers

Couldnt agree more.

Comment

I have no idea ... first I heard of this was an email from another mod yesterday ...
                YA I don't know if you can get to John's ear but if you can let him know what a travesty it is for the new York Football Giants to flush these boards and the die hard fans who come here on a regular basis. I joined in 2002 and although I haven't posted a lot over the years I have come here nearly every day to see what's new, read a few posts, enjoy some of the nonsense even for nearly 16 years. I don't do twaddle or instacrap and barely do facebook and I'll bet I'm not alone there.
                So I wonder what incredible percentage of profits the expense of this medium costs the Giants (who dole out millions for players, staff and operating costs while pricing out the majority of their fans from enjoying a live game in stadium) that would lead to the necessity of taking this small perk from those of us faithful to the blue and loyal to the message board community?

Been a fan for a very long time and there's been a lot of dissatisfaction with that over the years but this just seems like a petty and trivial slap to the face for all of us. Facebook my axx!

Comment

Originally posted by FIREreeseNOW! View Post
                  Yeah everyone go to their facebook page so your info can get stolen on that wonderful site.
                  I dumped facebook two years ago ,screw them!

Comment

paid for by the Giants run by a third party who probably doesnt give a ****....

oh well. Fun while it lasted

"it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

• Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post

middle fingers
                      stop whining and go join Rosie's page......

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post

stop whining and go join Rosie's page......

I'm actually trying but it won't let me

in all honestly ... I've enjoyed the banter , arguments, smoke blowing, hatred and support that I've shared with all of you ...

this place has been a great release and relief for me in many times of stress

I've learned from each and everyone one of you ... all but you MH ... you still suck ...

kidding of course ...

much love guys ... I'm sure we will have a little hugfest before the final day ... guess I'll see you then ...

what a long strange trip it's been

Comment

• Rosie was ahead of the curve

http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

in all honestly ... I've enjoyed the banter , arguments, smoke blowing, hatred and support that I've shared with all of you ...

this place has been a great release and relief for me in many times of stress

I've learned from each and everyone one of you ... all but you MH ... you still suck ...

kidding of course ...

much love guys ... I'm sure we will have a little hugfest before the final day ... guess I'll see you then ...

what a long strange trip it's been
                            word.....

see you on the other side

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

I'm pretty sure you're pre-banned over there YA.

Just kidding of course. I hope you click below and register:

http://bbwc.com/thread/1206/welcome-...scrollTo=16891

Comment

• I canít believe this. Been a member under different names since 2002/3 when there was all time battle posters like Giant Golfer, Barnabus the butcher, Donovan 4 Prez, Jack Stroud etc....has anyone told Harooni yet?
                                Last edited by Verve; 05-15-2018, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X