The Giants Board - the site I created

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Giants Board - the site I created

I created a web board a while back that is welcome to everyone. (cough cough)

I used the authentic Giants colors in creating this board and set it up using categories I felt would most appropriately represent a NY Giants Football Messageboard.

It would be like starting from scratch, but we can have it up and filled with content in no time.

If there is enough interest; I would be looking for help to run it, but the important thing to remember is the board is for Giants fans. It's not a board where moderators would be wielding power.

http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Here's a snip of it.

32556530_2036856409659080_6535546322940854272_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=cc1f1fbe4d1e55f79bdc9648e8cf3989&oe=5B9773C6.jpg
    Last edited by Roosevelt; 05-15-2018, 12:43 PM.

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
    I created a web board a while back that is welcome to everyone. (cough cough)

I used the authentic Giants colors in creating this board and set it up using categories I felt would most appropriately represent a NY Giants Football Messageboard.

It would be like starting from scratch, but we can have it up and filled with content in no time.

If there is enough interest; I would be looking for help to run it, but the important to remember is the board is for Giants fans. It's not a board where moderators would be wielding power.

http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Here's a snip of it.

32556530_2036856409659080_6535546322940854272_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=cc1f1fbe4d1e55f79bdc9648e8cf3989&oe=5B9773C6.jpg
    I just joined it. It seems the most recent posts are in 2017. Let me know if Iím missing something.
    Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

The site got some action when this board was down.

I only built it as an alternative to this one when they had problems.

It's a ground up endeavor if people want a brand new place to call home.

Comment

Are you the moderator?

Are there rules/guidelines/codes of conduct?

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Sounds good to me.
          Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

I'll cya there
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Are you the moderator?

Are there rules/guidelines/codes of conduct?
              I created the board and the rules are based on the typical requirements of a message board.

Moderating should be done as a last resort IMO. I see anyone involved behind the scenes making an effort to encourage respectful conversation, not to censor it, or manipulate it.

Comment

I created the board and the rules are based on the typical requirements of a message board.

Moderating should be done as a last resort IMO. I see anyone involved behind the scenes making an effort to encourage respectful conversation, not to censor it, or manipulate it.
                Before joining, can you state your opinion of Eli Manning for the record?
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Can we curse?

Comment

Sounds good Rosey, I will check it out...

Comment

Looks good. Thanks for the effort. See you there.

Comment

Just joined Rosey,s MB...awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by FishinTheSalt View Post
                          Can we curse?
                          Only when we lose.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Before joining, can you state your opinion of Eli Manning for the record?
                            Guilty.

Comment

Guilty.
                              I'm getting the same activation notice as the BBC board?
                              Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Working...
                              X