Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Giants Board - the site I created

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    YA, I did find this.


    generally a user will receive this error when their email address doesn't follow the known syntax for email addresses.

    Please make sure the full email address is used. Example: myemail@gmail.com (good) versus myemail@gmail (bad).

    Also make sure there are no spaces after the email address.


    That is unusual. I made an attempt with an email i own, and it accepted it. If you are still experiencing this issue, could i ask what email provider/domain is being tried, and to rule out some potential conflicts, if you try in an alternative browser, does the problem still occur?

    Thank you for replying. The domain is gmail, unfortunately I only have Crome as a browser. Strangely enough, my members said the error message only occurs when taping the "Continue" button. But, if they tap the enter or go key on their device keyboard, it works.




    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
      YA, I did find this.


      generally a user will receive this error when their email address doesn't follow the known syntax for email addresses.

      Please make sure the full email address is used. Example: myemail@gmail.com (good) versus myemail@gmail (bad).

      Also make sure there are no spaces after the email address.


      That is unusual. I made an attempt with an email i own, and it accepted it. If you are still experiencing this issue, could i ask what email provider/domain is being tried, and to rule out some potential conflicts, if you try in an alternative browser, does the problem still occur?

      Thank you for replying. The domain is gmail, unfortunately I only have Crome as a browser. Strangely enough, my members said the error message only occurs when taping the "Continue" button. But, if they tap the enter or go key on their device keyboard, it works.



      I think YA is holding out until you guarantee the back end of his deal.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Roswell View Post

        I think YA is holding out until you guarantee the back end of his deal.
        Figures!

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post


          Are you using gmail?
          one of my accounts is gmail ... I tried 3 different ones and got the same response

          Comment


          • #65
            no luck ... tried every email of multiple devices and browsers and got the same message

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post

              one of my accounts is gmail ... I tried 3 different ones and got the same response
              Very strange.

              I want to reassure you that there are no blockages on yours or anyone's account. As a just member here; I wouldn't be privy to the info needed to ban anyone.

              You, RF, and all the mods are all welcome to join.

              Now we just have to find out why you're getting that message.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                no luck ... tried every email of multiple devices and browsers and got the same message
                And you made sure when you entered your email there were no extra spaces at the end?

                Comment


                • #68
                  I see you made it. Welcome!

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                    I see you made it. Welcome!
                    thank you sir ... and thank you for creating a place for us to go

                    I see good things in the future

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      all the links to PFF and PFR and all that is fantastic

                      Roseys place ****s on this board

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Nice job Roosevelt!

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                          I created a web board a while back that is welcome to everyone. (cough cough)

                          I used the authentic Giants colors in creating this board and set it up using categories I felt would most appropriately represent a NY Giants Football Messageboard.

                          It would be like starting from scratch, but we can have it up and filled with content in no time.

                          If there is enough interest; I would be looking for help to run it, but the important thing to remember is the board is for Giants fans. It's not a board where moderators would be wielding power.

                          http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

                          Here's a snip of it.

                          32556530_2036856409659080_6535546322940854272_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=cc1f1fbe4d1e55f79bdc9648e8cf3989&oe=5B9773C6.jpg
                          I can't sign in, then when I try to make an account, it says I already have one?
                          Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by bigjeep View Post

                            I can't sign in, then when I try to make an account, it says I already have one?
                            What's your username?

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by bigjeep View Post

                              I can't sign in, then when I try to make an account, it says I already have one?
                              As I posted to YA, try different browsers and make sure there are no spaces entered into your email when trying to log on.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

                                As I posted to YA, try different browsers and make sure there are no spaces entered into your email when trying to log on.
                                It's strange. It says I'm signed in at the sign page but in red it says I'm not. but at the board i'm not. I even got a email with a new password, but it doesn't work at sign in.
                                Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X