The Giants Board - the site I created

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjeep View Post

It's strange. It says I'm signed in at the sign page but in red it says I'm not. but at the board i'm not. I even got a email with a new password, but it doesn't work at sign in.
    I don't see bigjeep as a member. Maybe try another email address.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

I don't see bigjeep as a member. Maybe try another email address.
      Only have one. I will try down the road
      Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
        I just joined.

Holy cats, I have already been suspended!!!!
        I really like the new board.

Comment

Darn, My job firewall blocked your website and thinks it's a threat LOL!! Oh well I will head on over to BBWC. I'll check out your website at home then.

Comment

Roosey, you are the man.

I'm in.
            Last edited by Piddy283; 05-22-2018, 08:12 PM.
            NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
            Garrett Bolles - OT
            David Njoku - TE
            Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Originally posted by Piddy283 View Post
              Roosey, you are the man.

I'm in.
              Nice. Glad to hear it..

Comment

Tell Kim Jung Morehead to tone it down or else you'll lose members who are willing to contribute. It sounds like he just wants people to agree with him and if you don't, you're not wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                  Tell Kim Jung Morehead to tone it down or else you'll lose members who are willing to contribute. It sounds like he just wants people to agree with him and if you don't, you're not wanted.
                  Agreeing with me would definitely help.
                  Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

grrr, my stupid employer is not blocking the proboard sites. They must have updated the blocked web addresses overnight. I'm not pleased, now I'll have to monitor it on my phone. Life is really tough, I'll tell ya!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                      The site got some action when this board was down.

I only built it as an alternative to this one when they had problems.

It's a ground up endeavor if people want a brand new place to call home.
                      Than you Rosey. I will sign up today.
                      1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

good looking board Roosevelt , thanks for the time and effort.
                        i used a different user name though ... time for a change ...
                        a new board , so a new name too -
                        sort of like that "new car smell"
                        due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                        my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

The new board is going very well so far...It's the off season and yet there is good activity.
                          Most of the regular posters from here have made the jump. Even the Eli fan boys are welcome and have mostly come over.

will make for some continued lively discussions...especially when the season starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Even the Eli fan boys are welcome and have mostly come over.

It's nice to know that fans of the current Giants starting QB...a 2 time SB MVP...are welcome to join a Giants MB...

Comment

Originally posted by GCGiant View Post

It's nice to know that fans of the current Giants starting QB...a 2 time SB MVP...are welcome to join a Giants MB...
                              I think so too.

Comment

Originally posted by stormblue View Post
                                good looking board Roosevelt , thanks for the time and effort.
                                i used a different user name though ... time for a change ...
                                a new board , so a new name too -
                                sort of like that "new car smell"
                                Thanks to you and the others for the kind words. Glad everyone is signing up.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X