No announcement yet.

LET'S KEEP THE COMMUNITY TOGETHER!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should also stop BBKL - it has become really hard to listen to. If I hear 'quite frankly' one more time - geez

Comment

Big Blue Interactive seems active and has up to date news

Comment

I don't recommend BBWC as some work sites have it blocked as "gambling".

Comment

Most posters are heading to http://bbwc.com/
          Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

BBWC.com it is. They seem best equipped to handle the extra users.

I'll catch u guys on the flip side. Leave the petty beefs here
            Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
              Would be a good idea to have a vote at some point in the next 30-45 days . That way we all end up in the same place.
              This is great. Exactly what I wanted. I was on another thread with "DarkSaint" and I said we need one thread to post in to see what the consensus is and do a poll to see where the majority is going. He said great idea and to start a thread and take credit for it. I said it's not about taking credit it's about not hopping around in 10/15 different threads which is what is happening now.

Let's make this the official Thread and keep up with it to see where vast majority is going because I don't have time to join 4-5 different boards and posting in all of them. I hardly have time to post in this one and im on here a ton more then FB and would hate to have vto use social media
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by JB456 View Post
                This community of Giants fans have been together for years. This thread is intended to put together a list of potential alternatives for the ultimate purpose of creating a poll thread to gauge where the majority of this boards community intends to go.

Here is a list of sites / potential sites I've pulled from other threads to start the list for the poll. If you have any other suggestions, name them in this thread and I will add them to the list:

ALTERNATIVE MB LIST
                BBWC.com
                Thegiantsboard.proboards.com (Roosevelt's)
                Delicreep is trying to purchase this MB
                Imgrate is looking into potentially creating a subReddit on Reddit
                Big Blue Interactive

As previously mentioned, provide potential alternative MESSAGE BOARDS and I will update the list.
                Thanks this is what we needed. Can we add a poll to it towards end of June to see where the vast majority is going. And I suggest we all keep our same user names to make vthem transition as easy as possible. To bad there isn't a way to let rival fans know unless they come on before July 13th.. This thread needs to be a sticky/ or pinned so it's always on top of each area
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post

Thanks this is what we needed. Can we add a poll to it towards end of June to see where the vast majority is going. And I suggest we all keep our same user names to make vthem transition as easy as possible. To bad there isn't a way to let rival fans know unless they come on before July 13th.. This thread needs to be a sticky/ or pinned so it's always on top of each area
                  I will add a poll earlier than that, probably in a few weeks. I'll message Deli and Imgrate to see where they stand with their respective message board proposals.

Comment

Originally posted by Dco2004 View Post
                    Big blue interactive
                    I was on BBI last year . Once the find out you were on this board . You are black listed. They are jealous beyond belief.
                    "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Originally posted by uther99 View Post
                      Big Blue Interactive seems active and has up to date news

BBWC is better posting while BBI gets you the breaking news faster.

BBWC is more user friendly and allows editing of posts. BBI doesn't allow editing a post after posted.

join BBWC - Big Blue Wrecking Crew

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

I was on BBI last year . Once the find out you were on this board . You are black listed. They are jealous beyond belief.

BBWC - you would fit right in

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

BBWC - you would fit right in
                          Thanks I did join

I am on Rosie's site . I think I will be happy there as well . Did you Join?

We should keep the crew together.
                          "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Iíve had an account there for years. Itís no different, just less active.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Iíve had an account there for years. Itís no different, just less active.
                              I went on last year when the site was down . Explained the site was down and I was a member of thee GMB . I did not get the most accommodating welcome just because of that fact I was a member on here. I have not been back since.

Comment

I went on last year when the site was down . Explained the site was down and I was a member of thee GMB . I did not get the most accommodating welcome just because of that fact I was a member on here. I have not been back since.
                                Sorry to hear that, that sounds pretty childish.

Anyone that posts there knows itís not exactly a football think tank. Maybe you just ran into a jerk? All boards have those.....

Comment

Working...
                                X